Can't Imagine Life Without My -Baltimore, MD

Having multiple pregnancies can create a body that...

Having multiple pregnancies can create a body that you never anticipated. As much as you love your children for me it was hard -very hard- to relove my modified body.
I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. The recovery was very intense but at only 4 weeks from my procedure I feel like my old self...Well, I'm starting to. The 7+ years of research and obsession I did became reality. Dr. Cohen performed one of the nicest tummy tucks I've seen...I was lucky enough to have it done on me! I still have months of healing to go through, but I am confident that I by FAR made the best decision to go to Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland.
The only thing I would recommend is if people are considering going through with this-especially the tummy tuck-it is IMPERATIVE to have a strong support system. You won't be able to do much of anything for the first week.

UPDATE! WANT IMPLANTS OUT!

After almost 2 years of having my silicone implants, I am ready for them to be out. I feel my body is rejecting them. I am having a hard time losing weight in my upper body because it always feels and looks more swollen than it was before. I was hoping this would only be temporary but after 2 years the issue still isn't resolved. I don't have any physical external symptoms but the internal ones, I instinctually feel, are apparent.
The implants are only 225 so an explant won't be very noticeable. As I've learned self-esteem played a major role in why I decided to get them in the first place. Now, as my self-esteem is much better and being completely natural (minus my tummy tuck) is the way I know I'll feel more comfortable.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Through friends and online research.