Can't Imagine Life Without My -Baltimore, MD

Having multiple pregnancies can create a body that...

Having multiple pregnancies can create a body that you never anticipated. As much as you love your children for me it was hard -very hard- to relove my modified body.
I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. The recovery was very intense but at only 4 weeks from my procedure I feel like my old self...Well, I'm starting to. The 7+ years of research and obsession I did became reality. Dr. Cohen performed one of the nicest tummy tucks I've seen...I was lucky enough to have it done on me! I still have months of healing to go through, but I am confident that I by FAR made the best decision to go to Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland.
The only thing I would recommend is if people are considering going through with this-especially the tummy tuck-it is IMPERATIVE to have a strong support system. You won't be able to do much of anything for the first week.

You look great! And it's very true about needing a strong support system, or at least hired help. The recovery is no joke at all.

Thanks so much for sharing. Were there any supplies you couldn't have lived without during recovery?

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Through friends and online research.