Good Experience. Good Result. - Baltimore, MD

I travelled all of the way from South Africa to...

I travelled all of the way from South Africa to see Dr Rodriguez as I felt this procedure was one he had a lot of experience in doing. I feel it was well worth the effort and additional cost. It is nearly eight weeks since the procedure and so far I am very happy with the result. The scar is incredible in how difficult it is to see even when looking hard for it and the overall appearance is much improved. It feels pretty good to.

However, perhaps the biggest recommendation I can make is just what a good human being Dr Rodriguez is. It was such a pleasure meeting him and spending some time with him. He is such a down-to-earth, humble, interesting and interested man and I really felt I could trust him and that he is someone with a lot of integrity.

He has a very impressive practice in Baltimore and his staff are a pleasure too. All in all, a very positive experience for me and I am grateful to him.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I found him on the internet. He has a video on Youtube describing and demonstrating the procedure that I wanted. I was impressed when speaking to him on the telephone and decided he was the right person to do the procedure for me.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the lip lift community.