All Around Great - Baltimore, MD

As far as being a surgeon, his skill is shown in...

As far as being a surgeon, his skill is shown in the results. I've had two hair transplants with him and both went smoothly. The first one had significant results but I wanted more thickness. The results of the second transplant is still in progress but the procedure itself went very well (not too painful). I also had gynecomastia surgery. I wasn't completely satisfied with the results so I spoke with him about it and he was open to doing a revision (for free) and listened completely to me about what I wanted. He did not try to make excuses or anything; at the end of the day he just wanted for me to be happy. The revision procedure went great and I got the results I wanted.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is not just a great surgeon, but a wonderful person. He is really nice and shows that he cares about his patients. For example, he personally sent me text messages and calls post-op to make sure I was okay. I don't know if other surgeons do that as well, but it was very thoughtful; he could have just had a nurse or secretary call but he did it himself. Additionally, he makes you feel comfortable and just easy to talk to. He jokes around and its like he's one of your friends.

Really glad to hear your first surgery results, congratulations! Quick couple of questions for ya: The $5,100 was for both surgeries together or individually? How many grafts were extracted and planted each surgery.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

I'd love to see a before/after pic, if you have any you're comfortable sharing.