Facelift Surpasses my Expectations - Baltimore, MD

Dr. Rad is the reason I chose to do the facelift....

Dr. Rad is the reason I chose to do the facelift. He had already restored my confidence after a very long previous battle fraught with a very challenging correction. The facelift was a reward that I gave myself and concluded my journey on a high note. I am honored to share any information with you on your journey.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. How are you feeling about your results two years down the road? We'd love an update.

You are beautiful!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you so much. Life feels like chapters in a book. Some just seem to drag on longer.
Charlotte
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rad's surgical skill and demeanor are beyond excellent.WOW! My before and after picture certainly has a story. At 54 years of age I've had 3 sets of breasts in 2 years. Now, That must be a record. Breast cancer, yes. A renown clinic in Rochester, MN did the handiwork on sets 1&2. Set 2 had a lifespan of 5 months. I was then faced with retreading the retreads. My answer was Dr. Rad @John Hopkins. His exceptional skill restored my body back which far exceded my expectations.