29 Year Old Was a 34k 5'6 200 Pounds - Baltimore, MD

I have been waiting to get a breast reduction...

I have been waiting to get a breast reduction since we was in my teens. I was approved back in April. I had shoulder pain neck pain Ect. Yesterday was my surgery I did good the pain wasn't too bad. Today I went home with my drains hopefully they will be taken out soon since it isn't much fluids I'll post more updates soon

day 3 posts op

Hey ladies thanks for the comments. I'm doing pretty good. The pain isn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I will tell you this I'm itching like crazy. I think I'm getting a cold. Yesterday was shower day it didn't go as planned my bandages were held down with sterile strip tape. My mom was a nervous wreck trying to help me but she tried. I think I called my doctor a few times yesterday, everything seems good so far. I did wake up this morning with bad neck pain for sleeping with my head on one side.I'm so ready for these drains to come out. Ladies I've been to nervous to go with out the bra later I will take pictures

Day #4

Cleaned incisions and replaced gauge

7days post op

Hey ladies I hope everyone is doing great. I'am now 7days post op and I'm so happy. On Monday I had my drains removed that was the strangest part. Otherwise I'm great I don't know what size I am yet nor how much was taking out. My 9 day appointment was moved to next Friday since I'm healing great, Thank you Jesus !!!!!!!

1 month update

Hey ladies. I am now 1 month post op, I'm healing wonderfully. My doctor took 2200 grams from each breast. I'm still not sure what's my cup size yet.I love the results
Dr.RASKO

Great experience

That is a huge reduction and you look great, enjoy your new life
So happy for you! Congratulations on no major issues. You look great. I can not imagine how much lighter you must feel.
If you are itching badly at only 3 days post op you may well be allergic to the dressings and tape
Thanks peediewife I also think it's the medicine
Pain meds side effect is also itching ask your PS about it I have been on and off them for decades Good Luck to you
I agree 100% been there done that :)
It is best to get off all pain meds as soon as possible, I was fine without after 28 hrs. Antibiotics can be nasty though.
Peediwife I'm off the pain meds. .. they didn't give me no antibiotics the surgery went well only thing I don't like is that there is no communication between the doctors. Only thing I knew to really do drain I think is crazy
Hope that you are still feeling well. I am 42I and I want a reduction so badly. I have ever since I was a D in 9th grade. Three kids and each time they got larger. How small will they take them? My dream is a B, but I have had people tell me that a surgeon wouldn't take them that small.
Suzlee01 the doctors will only make them proportionate to your body mass ect. ... I'm not sure what size I'am yet, But I think I'm a 34 c
These are a few of the larger breasts reviews on here. Give you some more to read. A.M.Y and you can click on the review name near her profile/id name. WhoDaThunkIt has a lot of really good info. Whenever I get mine done, I'll let you know. I have a bookmarks folder for "friends" on here that I keep track of. Good luck. You'll get it done. Oh, and have you seen the list from the "Q&A" questions on here? They have a list on the right side of sizes, etc.
I dont have all that small of frame I GO MY Bs I was very clear before the marking was my last chance to keep it fresh in his mind what size I wanted ITTY BITTY Bs GOOD LUCK I think it is the skill of the surgeon as well I asked about the wiring or plumbing inside that is attached to the boob THEY pretty much said that IS BULL LOL
Surgeon has to consider the size of the base of the breast to keep it looking as natural as possible and keep good blood supply. I'm 200lbs and was a 40i and my base would never fit a B cup. I think once my swelling goes down I will be a D-DD cup. Which if you think about it is 7-8 cup sizes down. I'll take it! Trust me going from that big to a d cup is like having tiny boobs! Check out my review. I've had some ups and downs but nothing that would change my mind!
My apologies to you IBTC. I didn't have you in my bookmark list. But, you're there now. And yours is definitely one of the most informative reviews on here. Extremely helpful. You and peediewife are the two I go to most.
Thanks for your post. Glad you are happy with your surgery. Know it will make you feel so much better. Please keep posting. You and I are similar in size. But, I'm about a 42J and 220lbs.
Hi! Im about the size you were! Hows it feel to be on the other side? How are you feeling? I look forward to seeing your next update! Im 38 days away from mine. Im nervous. >-
Congratulations on going through with the surgery! I feel so much rested I can actually breath while laying down and my back feels so relieved! I'm doing okay I ran into complications with apart of my incisions opened a little but I'm being regulated by my plastic surgeon! Make sure you are very comfortable with your surgeon, it's very important. Don't be nervous you will be soo happy with it!
Congratulations on your surgery! I got mine done 3 weeks ago! Make sure to stay rested for the first 2 weeks it's very crucial that way you don't run into any complications.
Thanks a lot. It's is so hard sleeping on my back, my butt hurt. My doctors want me to take a shower today I'm so nervous. I don't want to mess my drains or anything else up. Any suggestions
Honestly, I was told I could shower the 3rd day after surgery and the second I got into the shower I almost fainted. I would just stick to body wipes until you feel better. The less movement the less complications.