They are here!!

Okay ladies, next month is the big day. And it's...

Okay ladies, next month is the big day. And it's coming so fast! I keep thinking what size I should go to. i don't want to be top heavy at all, and I don't want it to look obvious that I had it done. I wear a 34b but Victoria's Secret and Nordstrom is saying I'm a 34c! Ugh, I already picked my sizes, 405 moderate and 454 moderate plus, i hope that reaches me to a small d, nothing too huge, i want to be proportional. I'm 5'6, 140 pounds and I'm curvy. Ladies please share your experiences with me! Because everyone says "they wish they had gone bigger!"

Sorry ladies I meant 405 and 455** 405 on my left...

Sorry ladies I meant 405 and 455** 405 on my left and 455 on my right.
Hi doll Im so glad you're getting new "girls" and everyone usually wishes they'd gone bigger I found myself in the same situation and 12 years later I finally got new girls on the 23rd of last month the biggest tip I can give is that this is what is going to make you happy, there is nothing worse than spending 6,000 and regretting it and you can change how big you are going to go right up to the surgery date. My concern was sharing with friends and family how big I was going, everyone will have an opinion and there will be jealousy so be honest with yourself(it was hard for me and I couldn't share what I wanted) so stop focusing on the number of cc's and focus on the profile you're trying to achieve. Find picture of women you like the style and shape that you like to show your doctor. Then go buy a non underwire bra that is very supportive and some water balloons fill them to the size you might like, it may take a couple trys and try them in the bra this will help you get an idea of what you like and its more helpful than you'd think put a shirt on, take one with you to your surgeon. Sometimes they end up being more cc's then you thought you had wanted but they make you happy, which is the ultimate goal. I like the moderate plus profile implants, my first implants were low profile so they were very wide but not very tall and didnt fill the bra cup very well my new ones are moderate plus and are amazing now that the swelling is almost gone. I hope this was helpful and Im willing to answer any question you may have. xoxo Sara
Yeah, your exactly right! Because at first the sizes I chose were 375cc silicone high profile. I thought about how i'd look, and i dont like the "fake" look at all, i feel like high profile implants project out too more and it just doesnt look satisfying on my body. I then had another consultation with another PS and he chose 405 moderate on my left and 455 moderate plus on my right. I love your result, they already look so natural to me! I'm pretty concerned about one of my breast being moderate, is that the same as the low profile? I'm going toward the more natural look. I'm 5'6, 144 pounds and i got a butt! So, i dont wan't to look more top heavy than my bottom. Ive heard moderate implants are wider, but the ones i chose look just the same like the moderate plus im choosing. Please share your experience with me, i'd love to know!!
YAY!!! another late July girl!!!! :) I am set for July 29. I did not select my size yet, will do that at my pre-op on July 2. My doc waits until pre-op to go over all that. We did the 3D imaging and my doc suggested mod plus around 397cc (silicone). I am also getting a lift on one side. I am 5'4", 135, and barely a 34B. BUT.....now I am thinking I should go bigger!!! UGH! I am thinking more 425cc. I think we tend to low-ball initially because we are so scared to overdo it. But, after seeing the results on here and getting comfortable with the fact that I am going to have boobs in about 2 months, I am thinking bigger is better! SO MANY girls on here regret not going with bigger implants!!! what do we do?!?!

Less than a month!

So, its pre op is less than a month away! July 2nd is the day, then 3 weeks after is the DAY!! Woot woot! Time is flying by really fast. I'm still going with the same sizes, 405 moderate on my left and 455 moderate plus on my right. Im debating if i shoud go moderate plus on both, because i believe moderate is a lower profile, and i dont want one to be dropping more than the other. One saggy boob and one perky one looks kinda odd to me, but idk!? I seen both of them and they look exactly the same, one is just a little wider than the other. I guess i'll find out for my pre op! Hey do you ladies also know how many days or weeks we are suppose to not drink any alcohol before surgery? I'm not quite sure, I'm debating if I should go to Miami for 4 Days! We'll see though, I'm definately excited!!!
Thank you:-) I was a very depleted 32/34 A. After nursing my 4th child they were so sad, they did a fabulous job feeding my babies but man the aftermath wasn't so cute lol. I absolutely agree with last post. Try not( easier said than done) about the cc's and size. They are just numbers. My bra size now is a 34 E... They look like a full C which is what I told my PS I would like to achieve. I explained what I wanted and ultimately left it up to her :-) " breast" of luck lol!!
For me, the easiest thing was to just not stress the size. I have no idea about cc's/profiles/BWD etc etc. So I just communicated with my PS and let him know what I wanted. He's been doing this for a long time and has gotten great reviews for a reason. I tried looking at people with similar stats but even that varies greatly; 2 similar people with 800cc can look the same as one with 500cc i don't get it but that's why I'd say just trust your surgeon! You'll look great I'm sure!
I don't think the size you are going with will be too big at all. I have 400(L) 450(R) and I'm a lot shorter than you. After getting used to them my boobs don't feel huge at all, I can easily play them up or down. I had to go with high profile due to my narrow rib cage and BWD. I had wine 3 or 4 days pre op I think? Just a glass or two. Good luck with your surgery:-)

Pre Op.

So, pre op visit was yesterday. PS fees all paid in full! Hospital fees go directly to the hospital. So final decison was 400 moderate plus left, and 450 moderate plus on right, mentor silicone gel, smooth implants. Decided to go with both moderate plus, was kinda uncomfortable with one being moderate and one moderate plus. 3 weeks from today is the big day! Time went by so fast, its crazy. PS says he's going to bring extra implant sizes in the surgery room just incase, sizes 400, 425 450 and 500. Just to make sure everything will be even! Gotta bring in a ideal picture of what I wanna look like too. I hope everyone is having a great day so far, and Happy 4th of July! (tomorrow) you know what I mean! lol

2 weeks!!!

can't believe surgery day will be 2 weeks from today! i keep going on this website more and more, makes me more excited. love to read everyones stories, and seeing everyones results! i learn more when im on here too, lol. so i havent gone bra shopping yet, because im assuming its smarter to go after surgery, ill know exactly what size ill be. then i gotta go swimsuit shopping, this is exciting! a month after surgery ill be in miami, so exicted, i can show these things off! haha. i never really introduced myself. i am 23 years old, and i have a precious daughter who is 2. she is everything! the only thing that will upset me is that i cant really play with her =( shes very active, and talking so much, she always wants my attention. i go back to work on august 5th, that should be enough covery time for me. i work at an office so the most moving i do is paperwork and answering phones. it shouldnt be that bad, i hope not. did anyone get a pain pump btw? im not getting one, and i didnt wannt pay an extra 400 just for something ill be using for a few days. also does anyone know any websites or stores to go swimsuit shopping?! im tired of victorias secret bikinis. i want something sexy, exotic looking. pref a thong bikini too =) i gotta fill my presciptions in, im gonna do that friday, and do grocery shopping. gotta get everything prepared. laundry gotta be done too. my boyfriend will be off for 2 days, im hoping 3 so he can take me back to my post op apt 2 days after surgery. the picture i just posted is draya michelle, i want mine to look just like that! and drop just like that! hers look so natural looking =)

heres a pic.

Beautiful pic... you're going to look awesome. Good luck to u. It seems like just yesterday I was saying "I have two weeks to go" and now its just two days! Trust me your surgery day will be here in no time!
aw thanks hun! im excited to see your results! yoru natural breast are pretty too though!

1 week already!

hey ladies!! so picked up all my precsriptions on monday, dont have them in front of me right now, but i have 4. one is for pain, one is for naseau, one i have to take 2 before the day of surgery, the other one.. completely forgot. lol. its coming so soon, cant wait! does anyone know what to bring day of surgery? i have to ask my PS, im not quite sure.. i really dont have much else to say, lol. the countdown begins!!!!
almost there!! :D well i was just told to wear comfy clothes and a zip or button up top. i will be in an ace wrap, not a bra, initially. i am going braless since i am going straight there and obviously won't need it :) i am wearing panties just in case they tell me to leave them on. other than that, i think we are good!
I was allowed to keep my undies on :-D Yay!
LOL!!!!! good deal!!! :D

Finally!

Good afternoon ladies! So they are here! Surgery yesterday was at 7:30am. Had to be there at 6 to fill out paperwork and meet with the nurses and anesthesiologist etc. everybody was so nice!! My surgery was located at northwest hospital. After I met with everyone I met with my surgeon to just go through the sizes, my post op apt is tomorrow so he will discuss what sizes he put. We planned from 400-500 mentor round silicone moderate plus. He did his drawings on me, inframmary incision and under the muscle. A nurse then came in and walked me to OR, I then laid on the operation table.. Everyone was so sweet, they gave me warm blankets to keep warm.. It was pretty cold in there. They then put a mask on me to breath oxygen, and our my anesthesia through my iv, all I remember was my surgeon massaging on my arm saying it will be just fine, then I was out!! 10am I was in the recovery room. Stayed there for about an hour then the nurse strolled me to my mothers car. I'm very surprised, pain is very minimul just very sore. I was eating Popeyes by the time I got home, lol. I'm waking every 2 hours for 5 minutes like my surgeon said. Everything is good so far, I'm eating, walking, using the bathroom etc. my boyfriend is so sweet. He helps me get off the bed when I need to and makes me dinner etc. I try not to eat too much because I hear you can be bloated and not take a crap! Lol I don't wanna get fat.. I'm drinking lots of water, fruits, and vegetables. I slept at 10pm last night and woke up at 11am this morning! I only woke up once last night. So far so good.. I have a high tolerance for pain.. So I honestly feel like I been working out my arms and chest. I've been watching funny movies, not a good idea lol.. Cause when you laugh it hurts lol. I'll let you all know about my post op tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great day! Love you ladies!!!! xoxoxoxo
Congrats!!!!!! Awesome feeling, isn't it?
Thanks girl!! Yes, I just can't wait until they finally drop!
Congrats you are doing great! Happy healing!

Post op pic.

2 days post op! Still very swollen

Help!

Where can I buy the front closure sports bra?! I need one ladies! Please and thank you!
They look lovely, you'll be very pleased with the results! I hope you aren't in too much pain! :)
Don't know where your incision is but those front close bras from Walmart drove me nuts. I switched to the Champion sports bras at Target. They're between $16-18, in a huge array of colors and have a couple different options in back straps (racer back, etc). Plus, I really thought they offered a little more support (compression) and a wider and more comfortable elastic bottom edge.
Thank you! I bought a couple from Walmart, the front closure ones lol. My incision was the crease under my breast. How bout yours? But thank you I gotta look into that!

Hey ladies!

How is everyone?! So it is 1 week post op already and I am doing great! Had my surgery last Wednesday and was already feeling good by Saturday, crazy huh? Stopped taking the pain medication.. Don't need them! Started massages the girls today. So I found out I have 400 moderate plus mentor silicone on my left and 500 on my right! Wow what a difference lol. I can't wait til they drop and fluff, soften up and jiggle lol. Ladies y'all were right! Go big or go home!!!!! I initially planned on 350, but planned on 400 and 450.... Wrong again. Wish I had done 500 on the left and 600 on the right! Yesssssss it's crazy. Going under the muscle seriously takes out 100cc of what you actually want.. That's what it looks like to me. But I can't complain! Their looking great so far. I go back to see my PS next Wednesday for my 2 week post op. also ladies, how often do you wear the band that goes over your chest? Because damn.. That is uncomfortable!!! I only wear it when I sleep at night... I wonder if its suppose to be an all day thing. But massaging them is great!!! I'll post pictures later. Hope everything is doing lovely!!!!!! xoxoxo

Oops..

I meant I hope everyone is doing lovely! Lol sucks you can't edit your post!
Aw thank you Hun! I feel great so far! Just can't wait til they drop!
I just posted on how I do my massages. They are they more advanced ones you will do after about two weeks. :) The massages will help those babies drop and soften up! You're very welcome! Happy healing!
Aw thanks so much. Your so kind!! I actually been massaging them in some of the examples you shown, some not! Your a big help! I really love your results, it seems like everyone who gets high profile seem so much bigger, ugh I should if gig them!! Lol just was so scared they would look unproportionate to my body! Bigger is better tho! Lol

Time for an update!

Hey ladies. So it's been over a week and a few days since surgery. Everything is going great! Go back to work on Monday. I've been massaging every day as much as I can. They been dropping great already! I think I'm going to do this surgery again.. Sadly. I'm just upset about the size, I wish I had gone bigger.. Very depressing lol. But here's a before and after pic girls! Hope everyone is doing great!
Me too,, I got 492cc and want bigger! Saving my $$$
Yes girl me too! I have 400 and 500.. Wish I went way bigger than that! What profile are yours? I'm also saving to do the procedure again
Mine are mod plus also

3 weeks!

its already been 3 weeks!! everything is going good. i can move my arms more.. and their dropping and fluffing! cant wait to see the final results! go to my 3 week post op today, to finally get the steri strips on my scars i believe. i hope everyone is doing good! ill post some pictures later! xoxoxo
You look great

4 weeks!!

Hey lovessss. How is everyone?! I'm already at 4 weeks and everything is back to normal !! I'm working faster, lifting things, the recovery was so easy y'all! It's definitely worth it! Dropping and fluffing, can't wait til they drop and fluff more, it's still pretty high! But it looks good. I hope everyone is doing great!! Love ya dolls xoxoxo

Also

I know one nipple looks higher than the other, my ps said one implant is sitting higher than the other so I gotta massage my right one more than my left!
Wow! They look Awesome!! Very beautiful! :)
thanks girl!! i appreciate it!! xoxo
They are beautiful! So full and round!

2 months post op!

2 months post op!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing good. I've been so busy lately, havent had the time to really update. But I am 2 months post op, everything is GREAT! Of course I wish I had gone bigger, but I am satisfied. They actually got bigger after surgery too, I think that's normal, because they still have to drop and heal. So I was a 34D after surgery, now that I'm dropping and fluffing I am now a 34DD. I guess you have to wait a couple of months to get your final result and size. My PS said it will take 3-6 months to actually get your final result. But anyway, I hope everyone is having a good day. ITS FRIDAY RIGHT!!! =) Love yall.
Your boobs look amazing girl! Ideal boobies! (:
Your results look great. I hope mine turn out like yours.
Looking good! Draya was my wish look too as far as looks. I just couldn't go as big as she has them, but either way, her breast are amazing! You have dropped and fluffed very nicely. I hope I D&F as nicely as you did. We will see. I'm only 1.5 weeks post. Thanks for your pics and review.

6 months post op!

Hello ladies I am 6 months post op and looking and feeling great! Still wish I had gone a bit bigger but I can't complain! My doctor is amazing. I am still using mederma gel for my scars and also wearing my silicone sheets on them
Everyday, and my scars are getting flatter and the appearance is getting less noticeable. I hope everyone is okay!! Love y'all xoxo
Where is your doctor at? U look really good with boobies!
thank you for the update on your 6 months ! they look amazing =) congrats to you! everytime i think I have made a decision on size I read a post like yours saying you wish you'd gone bigger lol makes me more indecisive lol !Maybe I should go 500 cc ugh !! thank you again and continue healing well xo
Dr Markmann