Great Experience! Great Results! =) - Baltimore, MD

4 years ago I was very small chested, I didn't...

4 years ago I was very small chested, I didn't even fill in a 32A bra and felt like I looked like a little girl. I was never "unhappy" with my breasts, they were cute, but overall I wanted to look as mature as I felt. I 100% feel that implants have given me the look I wanted. I feel so much more feminine now. One of my biggest concerns was going too big for my frame. I am quite petite (5'3, 108 lbs) and Dr. Rodriguez was very patient with me coming in multiple times to try on different sizes. I do think I went a little too large, but I more think I should have considered bra sizes. I wish I had known I would have ended up a 32DD bra size and that it would be difficult to find that size. I would have gone a little smaller just to make my life a little easier.

The outcome of my surgery has been great! I must admit I was a little nerves 6 months in and they were still at attention, but they are fully settled now and look amazing! I am VERY happy with the results I got from Dr. Rodriguez!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Online.

Thanks for sharing! I have my appointment with him on Aug 8 for an augmentation!
Love your results. U look great !!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. It's great to hear stories of women 6 months post op! I often wish women would wait 6 months to truly judge their final results. Thank you for the tip on bra shopping for your petite size...I have heard this before. I'm sure you would like to have a great selection especially after going through this procedure!  :)  If you're comfortable, a photo would be great!

I have a similar build as you...what cc's/profile do you have?
High profile 400cc, I'll post my before/after pics tonight.
Thanks for adding the pics! You look great! Your doctor did a great job of enhancing your natural shape :)
Vs have a lot of different bras in your size: I just bought 2 the other day;
They do, but I moved from MD to PA 2 years ago and the closest VS to me now does not carry 32DD. Not an in demand size in the country. Lol. The closest VS that does is 45 mins away. That's the only place I've been able to buy bras.