Great Experience! Great Results! =) - Baltimore, MD

4 years ago I was very small chested, I didn't...

4 years ago I was very small chested, I didn't even fill in a 32A bra and felt like I looked like a little girl. I was never "unhappy" with my breasts, they were cute, but overall I wanted to look as mature as I felt. I 100% feel that implants have given me the look I wanted. I feel so much more feminine now. One of my biggest concerns was going too big for my frame. I am quite petite (5'3, 108 lbs) and Dr. Rodriguez was very patient with me coming in multiple times to try on different sizes. I do think I went a little too large, but I more think I should have considered bra sizes. I wish I had known I would have ended up a 32DD bra size and that it would be difficult to find that size. I would have gone a little smaller just to make my life a little easier.

The outcome of my surgery has been great! I must admit I was a little nerves 6 months in and they were still at attention, but they are fully settled now and look amazing! I am VERY happy with the results I got from Dr. Rodriguez!

Thanks for sharing! I have my appointment with him on Aug 8 for an augmentation!
Love your results. U look great !!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. It's great to hear stories of women 6 months post op! I often wish women would wait 6 months to truly judge their final results. Thank you for the tip on bra shopping for your petite size...I have heard this before. I'm sure you would like to have a great selection especially after going through this procedure!  :)  If you're comfortable, a photo would be great!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon