Safest and Best BBL/TT/Lipo - Baltimore, MD

I am not one for usually submitting any kind of...

I am not one for usually submitting any kind of reviews, but felt compelled to share my most recent BBL/TT/Lipo experience with Dr Markmann.

Having been in the medical sales industry for most of my career, when I first began investigating my multiprocedure PS surgery options, the physician reputation for patient safety was formost on my mind.

Today is my 8th day post- op, and was finally able to take a shower yesterday.
While I was prepared for the swelling,I was actually astounded by the curvy body that I saw! I never had that kind of sillouette even when I was in my twenties, and prior to having 2 kids.

More importantly though, I am happy that I limited my initial PS searches to ABMS(Board Certified),as they possess the most rigorous and extensive training in PS.
Dr M's credentials, along with his aesthetic sensibilities, gave me the the body that I have always wanted, but was never given by Mother nature.

Just few words of advice when looking into ant kind of medical procedure, whether it be elective or medically necessary:thoroughly reaserach the physician's experience, education, peer reputation, and his priority/record on patient safety.
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU CUT CORNERS ON COST AT THE RISK OF YOUR HEALTH!
Also, lookfor a hospital that is JCAHO, which provides you with peace of mind of accreditation; Northwest is JCAHO accredited.
Ladies, I am happy to say that I am feeling very healthy,strong, and have a rocking body!! Much kudos and thanks to Dr. M and hisexcellent staff.

Hello! I am considering Markmann too!! I am so glad to see that you are happy with your results! If you don't mind me asking, what are your pre and post-op measurements?
Hello, I have a consultation with Dr. M in November. I am heavily considering him and Dr. Rodriguez. As far as recovery, did you have to use drains, get massages etc. How long were you in surgery. Were you an out of towner? If so, how long were you required to stay in town? Thank you for your time.
Hi, My surgery was about 7.5 hours, since I had multuple procedures performed simultaneously. The length of the procedure caused me to seek out a hospital setting for the surgery and the procedure. Dr M did insert drains during the surgery, which were removed after 3-4 weeks. The drains are easy to manage, and did not hurt to remove. I am not an out of towner, but I live about an hour away from Dr M's practice. Although it was further away than I would have preferred, I was willing to swap proximity in order to have Dr M perform the procedures. Dr M and his staff are very responsive and accomodating for my post op appts and questions. I did not have any massages, but found that the compression garments are a must in order to mange the tightness and swelling post op. Good luck!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

After a long and thorough research, and asking about Dr M's reputation in the medical community. After researching and obtaining referrals from other physicians in the East Coast area, I am extremely happy to have chosen Dr M and his staff. Also, Post- Op care can make you or break you after the Dr has completed his part. The staff at Northwest Hospital, from Sharon, Eric, the RNs, to Patty the PA, and Rawan the MA, they were all consummate professionals, caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable.