Great Brazilian Butt Results - Baltimore, MD

I was doc shopping for a min before i made my...

I was doc shopping for a min before i made my descison. My doctor recommended that he procedure be down in a hospital setting which most doctors wanted to do this in a surgery center. When i woke up from recovery there was no way that this type of surgery should be done in a surgery center. You definately need someone to take care of you..A RN for the first 24 hrs.. Once i got home i just needed to stay comfortable. It was hard to get around at first but its only 3 wks so if you really want the surgery you wont wanna mess anything up its very important to listen to your surgeons post op instructions because it is really up to the patient in that 3 wk time frame. You really wanna research all doctors make sure you see pictures (before and after) because alot of surgeons are just using patients as guinea pigs because their trying to learn how to do the operation their selfs. So dont just go for the che3apest surgeon make sure that you pick your dr according to experience.. You dont wanna waste your money or spend 3 wks at home for nothing. I could not be more happier not with my new booty but with my new body!! I get compliments everywhere I go !!! It is so funny who would of ever thought a butt can make a whole world of diffeence!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I would defineatley recommened Dr M he has 12 yrs of experince in the BBL. He has tons of pictures to show you and he can give you patients phone numbers if you feel a little unsure about anything.He has great bed side manners. He is definealty the butt doctor of maryland! I have read alot of articles about other surgeons in MD who claim to be the best with the best syringe techniques that is def not the case. Make sure you research other doctors. He was my 4th consult and I even brought my mother the moment we talked with him i knew he was going to be doing my surgery..Good Luck to you on your research.