Great Brazilian Butt Results - Baltimore, MD

I was doc shopping for a min before i made my...

I was doc shopping for a min before i made my descison. My doctor recommended that he procedure be down in a hospital setting which most doctors wanted to do this in a surgery center. When i woke up from recovery there was no way that this type of surgery should be done in a surgery center. You definately need someone to take care of you..A RN for the first 24 hrs.. Once i got home i just needed to stay comfortable. It was hard to get around at first but its only 3 wks so if you really want the surgery you wont wanna mess anything up its very important to listen to your surgeons post op instructions because it is really up to the patient in that 3 wk time frame. You really wanna research all doctors make sure you see pictures (before and after) because alot of surgeons are just using patients as guinea pigs because their trying to learn how to do the operation their selfs. So dont just go for the che3apest surgeon make sure that you pick your dr according to experience.. You dont wanna waste your money or spend 3 wks at home for nothing. I could not be more happier not with my new booty but with my new body!! I get compliments everywhere I go !!! It is so funny who would of ever thought a butt can make a whole world of diffeence!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I would defineatley recommened Dr M he has 12 yrs of experince in the BBL. He has tons of pictures to show you and he can give you patients phone numbers if you feel a little unsure about anything.He has great bed side manners. He is definealty the butt doctor of maryland! I have read alot of articles about other surgeons in MD who claim to be the best with the best syringe techniques that is def not the case. Make sure you research other doctors. He was my 4th consult and I even brought my mother the moment we talked with him i knew he was going to be doing my surgery..Good Luck to you on your research.

Hi its great your opening up new territory! Mk sure he gives u that "donkey boootay"! He appears to b very conservative ....dr fisher is awesome n Miami!
Hello would like to know how much your procedure is gonna cost and how long did Dr. say you had to stay in the Baltimore area, I too want dr. Markmann to perform my surgery and am an out of towner so was just wondering how long he told you he needed you to stay in town after the surgery. Thanks for sharing ur story and please post pics after ur procedure...!
Hi teewillie, it's gonna cost $15,000...ouch! lol Honestly I don't remember how long the suggested stay was. What I do know is I'm considered a "local" out of towner, 5hr drive which means my suggested stay would not be as long as someone who flies in. I plan on staying for 3 days after surgery.
Hi all, I went for a consult with dr. M in December 2010. This was my second bbl consult but the first with dr. M. First I will say the first consult was very dishearten, I was told I only had enough fat to get 100cc's in EACH cheek. The dr was very nice but the consult felt rushed. I will say it was about 10 min. So I kept looking for doctors and I came across this site. After reading everyone reviews I decided to go see dr. M for a consult, seeing that I live in NY and he was the next closest to me with such great reviews. I must say that my consult with dr. M was GREAT, it was not rushed at all and he answered all of my question and explained EVERYTHING! I was with him for about an hr! Dr. M told me he can get between 750-1000 cc's in each cheek. I'm 5-4" 145 lbs, what the other doctor told me was thick skin on my back (which I never heard of) dr.M said was pure back fat! I was also told that it's not just the amount of fat it's also how you sculpt the body and from looking at his b4 and after photos he is and artist at that! I was totally sold my surgery date is set for February 2011 I can't wait! Yes his price is 3x's more then the first doctor I went to,but you get what you pay for. What the first dr says he does in 2 to 3 hrs doctor M does in 6...good work takes time! Also I'm not just paying for surgery I'm also paying for a hospital stay, and garments. I'd rather pay more for better care and great results.
Hello I was considering Dr. M also at first I thought the price was extremely high considering I'm an out of Towner and would have to pay for flight and hotel acc. But now I know it's worth it if I want the permanent results! I want a HUGE butt so that once the swelling goes down it still looks BIG it's called a shelf booty! Lol. Because I have thick thighs I think it would look more natural. Just curious how many donor sites did he extract from and what are your results now, and how often did u have to go back for follow-up visits?
well i would appreciate it if you could when you get a chance
I am considering dr. m!Do you have before and after pics?
i could although i dont have them with me