Dr Ricardo Rodriguez Surpassed my Expectations! - Baltimore, MD

Prior to my procedure my body was square. I had a...

Prior to my procedure my body was square. I had a flat butt, no hips and barely had a waist. Now, my body is voluptious. I never new I could have this body. It was worth every single dime. I am so glad I selected Dr. Rodriguez.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I would look for sx with someone who has some serious experience. Ladies, do realize you spend for some people their life's savings to feel good about themselves with cosmetic surgery. Dr. Rodriguez has a B'more butt lift which consist of lipo WITH-OUT fat grafting on same areas but is not the same as a BBL although it cost almost the same amount of some BBL. Don;t make a mistake by choosing sx just because of location. Best of Luck!!!
Thank you! I will look into that. Have you done it yet?
If you dont mind me asking, how many CC's did you get? How long was the surgery and how was your recovery. I have a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez in November. Im not sure if I should go with the Bmore Butt Lift or just go all out for the Braziian. I have at most 10 days off from work that I could do this.
Your results look amazing!
I have a couple of questions regarding the surgery if you don't mind answering them.
How many cc's did you get in each cheek?
How long were you under anesthesia, and what kind of anesthesia was used?
what's the approx. cost of the surgery?

Hope that I didn't bother you with my questions.

Thanks.
My surgery went great!!! I had more than enough fat to get the results I was looking for. The results so far surpassed my expectations. My body went from being squared to having a small waist, curvy hips, and a nice size round butt. I'm still bruised and swollen but my abs are completely flat. My doctor was the best! From the consult, surgery, results, follow ups - EVERYTHING!!! I picked him for his technique and I thank God I made that decision. For those of you who are still searching for a doctor - google Dr Ricardo Rodriguez in Baltimore. He has tons of videos to explain the process.
Would love to see a full front and back photo. You look great from the side!