Brazillian Butt Lift, Choosing a Doc - Baltimore, MD

I went to see Dr. Rodriguez after having already...

I went to see Dr. Rodriguez after having already chosen another plastic surgeon and putting a down payment on liposuction to the abs and flanks. However, after meeting someone who had liposuction with excellent results. I felt that I had to get his opinion. When I went to see him, he told me he could actually perform liposuction in more areas and give me a brazillian butt lift. I was very surprised because the previous surgeon did not state that. I never dreamed in a million years that this procedure was possible on me. I love the finish product!!! I have no regrets, except I wish I had met him years earlier.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He answered all my questions on more than one occassion. I was able to call him on his own personal cell phone multiple times after my surgery. He cares about his work, but also about the person. His staff is also very knowledgable. I had a lot of questions and never felt like I was a burden to him or his staff. His office is beautiful and you truly feel like a queen when you are there.

Do you have any photos?