Amazing Laser Hair Removal Results from Metamorphosis! - Baltimore, MD

I am a 33-yr old ebony female and mother of 2...

I am a 33-yr old ebony female and mother of 2 lovely kids. All my adult years, I have struggled with too much body hair. For as long as I could remember, I have always had thick, dark hair on my chest, neck, and side-burns. I was told that it was some hormonal imbalance but I did not want to take medication (even though I strongly considered it). I had to suffer shaving, plucking, waxing every few days and also bear the discomfort of shaving bumps and scars in some every obvious places. Quite frankly, I felt like a freak sometimes and had to develop a tough skin to bear some very strange glances at my chest and neck. My pubic area was another story altogether - I could hardly wear a bikini and shaving did not help because of ingrown hair - I was a total mess!

I discovered Dr. Markmann on this website and drove almost 2 hours to his office for a consult on another surgical procedure. At his reception, I saw fliers for laser hair removal and when I made further enquiries, I decided to have another consult with Dr. Markmann. He took time to explain the growth process of hair and explain how the lasers will work on each follicle. I have had 2 other consults with dermatologists and always with their nurses or nurse practitioners. I was immediately impressed that Dr. Markmann took time to explain the procedure, what to expect of the pain and number of treatments I will need. He also told me what my realistic expectations of the results should be - I should say that he likes to under-promise and over-deliver!

I met Xeuforia for my first treatment and since then she has not only become my savior from my hair dilemma but also my friend. She is very knowledgeable and is able to adjust the various settings to match skin-type, hair growth pattern, and body area. I have never felt so completely at ease with any medical practitioner. I have driven back there 8 times for treatments and I will happily keep going back.

Everytime I look at my new face (all the hair made me look older!) I thank Xeuforia over and over again. I am now able to wear clothes that show off my chest; I can raise my head when I talk or laugh because I don't have to worry about all that dark hair sticking out; I can wear a bikini now and not have to worry about dark in-grown hair. I have also now started treatment on my under-arms since the hair on my chest, neck and side-burns have stopped growing. I only have a light fuzz which is more natural and not noticeable. I can't stop telling everyone I meet how much I regret not doing this earlier but maybe I would not have had the same results with another doctor (as evidenced by some of the negative reviews here). All I can say is visit Xeuforia at Dr. Markmann's and see the difference!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Markmann on this realself while researching for another procedure. After my first consult with him, I was 100% sure that I don't want any other doctor for any PS procedure. He is quite pricey but he gives many specials and a savings card which was helpful. I will keep going back again and again and I can only warn that this doctor, Xeuforia, Trish, and his other amazing staff, are very very addictive - such warm professionals who care about you and your results and not just about your money. I woud definitely recommend Dr. Markmann and will keep going to him for any other procedure.

How many sessions did you have? And for the price what body parts did that include?