Amazing! - Baltimore, MD

Photo Update

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

A referral from oncologist. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Rad at a consult at Johns Hopkins after discovering that I carry the BRCA 1 gene. From the beginning I knew that Dr. Rad had a genuine compassion and true interest in my well being, and continues to do so throughout my healing process and follow-ups from the DIEP flap breast reconstruction. His commitment and devotion to making sure that I look and feel as attractive and normal as possible has far surpassed my expectations. He is always easily accessible and readily responds with great interest and care. He truly has shown the utmost professionalism, and a pleasant disposition, and concern that is top notch. Dr. Rad is brilliant in his field, both as a surgeon and artist, and exceptional in every way. I would highly recommend Dr. Rad.