6 Pack Liposculpture + Repair from a Previous Gluteal Implant Surgery - Baltimore, MD

About 6 years ago, I had a butt implant procedure...

About 6 years ago, I had a butt implant procedure performed by a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon in NYC. Unfortunately, I was quite dissatisfied with the result as it looked asymmetrical and felt unnatural. I lived with it until just recently because I thought it might look better with time, which turned out to be both unrealistic and just plain wrong. Dr. Markmann fixed this for me beautifully.

In addition to the repair, I took the opportunity to have a 6-pack liposculpture procedure done as well. I think this is where Dr. Markmann's real talent as a plastic surgeon is simply unrivaled. After 4 weeks, I had very defined, beautifully natural looking abs.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you've finally been able to get the shape you were looking for. Was your recovery period very difficult or painful?

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He pays attention to the details; it's not just the definition of ab muscles, your flanks and obliques all tie in to result in a completely natural look. That's pure artistry. His office staff are beyond friendly and helpful, and personally, I found the cost to be extremely competitive considering the time and attention to artistic detail you'll receive. The very fact that this page is filled with 5 star ratings is proof positive that Dr. Markmann is, to put it simply, the best.