6 Pack Liposculpture + Repair from a Previous Gluteal Implant Surgery - Baltimore, MD

About 6 years ago, I had a butt implant procedure...

About 6 years ago, I had a butt implant procedure performed by a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon in NYC. Unfortunately, I was quite dissatisfied with the result as it looked asymmetrical and felt unnatural. I lived with it until just recently because I thought it might look better with time, which turned out to be both unrealistic and just plain wrong. Dr. Markmann fixed this for me beautifully.

In addition to the repair, I took the opportunity to have a 6-pack liposculpture procedure done as well. I think this is where Dr. Markmann's real talent as a plastic surgeon is simply unrivaled. After 4 weeks, I had very defined, beautifully natural looking abs.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He pays attention to the details; it's not just the definition of ab muscles, your flanks and obliques all tie in to result in a completely natural look. That's pure artistry. His office staff are beyond friendly and helpful, and personally, I found the cost to be extremely competitive considering the time and attention to artistic detail you'll receive. The very fact that this page is filled with 5 star ratings is proof positive that Dr. Markmann is, to put it simply, the best.