Giving Myself Back to Me but Only Better, Completed Journey with Pride - Baltimore, MD

Breast cancer, double mastectomy, correction after...

Breast cancer, double mastectomy, correction after first reconstruction failed in five months done at Mayo Clinic.

Yay for the Warrior Women!

All these positive comments are guiding the girls who will come after us. There is a right way to do this. I applaud all of you for your courage and spirit!

Yours in health,

Beverly

Charlotte,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. It serves as an inspiration for women facing the same challenge. So glad to hear you beat the Beast.

I agree! How wonderful you were able to do that! I think the road map shows the Toughfight we"ve been through! Anything that helps us feel better about ourselves is awesome, we deserve it! I want the whole makeover! ;)
jn
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R is an extremely skilled surgeon with the most discerning eye, an ability to create fabulous. Dr. R gave me back with extreme precision, results beyond my expections. He was the light at the end of my tunnel. Breast cancer, double mastectomy, and a full fledged positive war against cancer left my body a road map. Dr. R had quite a challenge that another renowned clinic refused. Dr. R's demeanor excells just as his surgical skill does. I faced my surgeries with a smile and full of delightful hope with Dr. R as my surgeon. I also had Dr. R do a facelift as a gift to myself for surviving the cancer. The results give a complete new meaning to the word hope and skilled perfectionism.