Long Time Coming! - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been heavy up top since about 9yrs. Been...

I have been heavy up top since about 9yrs. Been ogled by grown men and hated by many females... The expensive bras .. back pain ..but most importantly my recent weight loss of 40lbs has prompted the surgery! I plan on a more active and healthy life to have with my family =]. I have went from a 44DDD to what seems a 42 C

I will post a 3 week post op pic soon
Exc. Surgery was may 16th didn't stay over night in by 7:30 and after recovery was let home around 6:00pm
Thanks plumm appreciate it =]

Moving along ;)

My PS did the same thing at 6 days out. I was a little worried about scarring but I dont think my skin was doing much better with it on.
Hey Barbi the tape stayed on for about three days an ps took them off at first p/o visit. Thanks I'm just now starting to feel much better 3wks p/o .
Congrats. You are healing very well. Do you change the tape or keep it off.

4 weeks hooraaaay!

Have been back in the gym all week (elliptical,treadmill,bike) feels great this semi preggers belly will be gone soon! ~~~no boobs in the way while working out is Amazing!! Breast feel a little tingle her and there afterwards but P/S gave the a-ok. *wink*

Good to see you are up and moving about! How are the scars coming along?

6 weeks post op

Small opening on left breast is finally healing skin forming over wound =} .. Walking/cardio back on track this post /op stomach is horrible! It gets easier girls I promise.

I'll try to post a picture tomorrow, I always forget :/
Would love to see a picture. I just took a bunch of "before" pctures. Going to buy my hibiclens today! Hoping I gave myself enough time; I go back to work Monday. I am at a desk most of the day. How was your activity level in the days after? And were you intubated or just IV sedation? I've been so worried about my size, I haven't gotten nervous about anesthesia...Vanity!
I started out a 44 ddd and am now a 42 c .. And no dr Lohner doesn't believe in any creams and gels. He promotes natural healing with at a certain stage post op a cream with vitamin e in (palmers cocoa butter worked cream for me ) he said the scarring aides are just unesscesary $$$$. He's very confident in his work , which now being on the other side I agree he's excellent.

Almost 8 weeks!

Excercising at full speed.. And I'm enjoying being able to go free this summer :)

How are you today? Has you left breast even out?
Hey char im well all scars have lightened alot.... skin has closed all around breasts. The joy of going without a bra is unexplainable!!!! And still excercising now doing abdominal work at the gym using machines.
That's great Steph-Keep up the good work.... Sounds like there is no hick ups for you! Let's pray the same for myself! Stay strong and I will talk to you soon.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon