Long Time Coming! - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been heavy up top since about 9yrs. Been...

I have been heavy up top since about 9yrs. Been ogled by grown men and hated by many females... The expensive bras .. back pain ..but most importantly my recent weight loss of 40lbs has prompted the surgery! I plan on a more active and healthy life to have with my family =]. I have went from a 44DDD to what seems a 42 C

Moving along ;)

4 weeks hooraaaay!

Have been back in the gym all week (elliptical,treadmill,bike) feels great this semi preggers belly will be gone soon! ~~~no boobs in the way while working out is Amazing!! Breast feel a little tingle her and there afterwards but P/S gave the a-ok. *wink*

6 weeks post op

Small opening on left breast is finally healing skin forming over wound =} .. Walking/cardio back on track this post /op stomach is horrible! It gets easier girls I promise.

Almost 8 weeks!

Excercising at full speed.. And I'm enjoying being able to go free this summer :)
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

How are you today? Has you left breast even out?
Hey char im well all scars have lightened alot.... skin has closed all around breasts. The joy of going without a bra is unexplainable!!!! And still excercising now doing abdominal work at the gym using machines.
That's great Steph-Keep up the good work.... Sounds like there is no hick ups for you! Let's pray the same for myself! Stay strong and I will talk to you soon.
Tomorrow is the day! Still nervous but I'm getting excited to feel more comfortable. I realized that there are clothes that will be more comfortable, and maybe look better. I will be able to do more. Stephy, your comments about excercising so soon are motivating me! Find out at 3pm what time I go tomorrow.
Go Michele !
Yes there was slight pull here and there and alot of bruising , but I had a goal at hand :).. But word to the wise REST those full 3/4weeks starting to move around to early will only delay your healing process (pillows,magazines,pills) lol
Will do, thanks!!!! Just praying all goes well with my nipple grafts.
You healed great!!!! I hope to be exercising at week 4 too. Was there any discomfort after working out? I'm about 10 days post op.
I'll try to post a picture tomorrow, I always forget :/
Would love to see a picture. I just took a bunch of "before" pctures. Going to buy my hibiclens today! Hoping I gave myself enough time; I go back to work Monday. I am at a desk most of the day. How was your activity level in the days after? And were you intubated or just IV sedation? I've been so worried about my size, I haven't gotten nervous about anesthesia...Vanity!
I started out a 44 ddd and am now a 42 c .. And no dr Lohner doesn't believe in any creams and gels. He promotes natural healing with at a certain stage post op a cream with vitamin e in (palmers cocoa butter worked cream for me ) he said the scarring aides are just unesscesary $$$$. He's very confident in his work , which now being on the other side I agree he's excellent.
StephyA did your doctor give a cream for the healing of your nipples? Has anyone else been given a cream? What are your experiences with it if so?
That's not a whole lot Michele I had 1,000 cc out of each and I'm only a c
Thanks!! I'll update you after. I know he does beautiful work! What was your initial size stephyA?
My surgeyy is this week with Dr Lohner. So nervous!! I'm a 38DDD...think will be a C after. He says 575 grams willl come out. Afraid I'll be flat!
Don't be. You will have more than enough left. My doctor took out 6lbs each side and I think I may be a small D, 38 C. You will be just fine. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks! This is a great forum. So good to be prepared !
You look great!!!! I too lost 40lbs and will be having my surgery this Friday because the back pain got worse. Glad to know light exercise is possible a few weeks after!!!! Motivation!
Good to see you are up and moving about! How are the scars coming along?
My PS did the same thing at 6 days out. I was a little worried about scarring but I dont think my skin was doing much better with it on.
Hey Barbi the tape stayed on for about three days an ps took them off at first p/o visit. Thanks I'm just now starting to feel much better 3wks p/o .
Congrats. You are healing very well. Do you change the tape or keep it off.
I will post a 3 week post op pic soon
Exc. Surgery was may 16th didn't stay over night in by 7:30 and after recovery was let home around 6:00pm
Thanks plumm appreciate it =]