Mentor Smooth Saline Under Muscle. 275cc filled to 330 cc. Bala Cynwyd, PA

I had videos to upload but i'm hesitant to do so.....

I had videos to upload but i'm hesitant to do so... Recovery wasn't bad and I had to take care of myself and "Hide" the surgery and was back to work in a few days. Not too shabby. Did it hurt like hell after? Yes. I used narcs for 3 days and non-narcotic after that. I used ice ALL DAY EVERY DAY. I had the under arm fat lipo'd .. part of the procedure hence the gauze and black and blue there. My incision was in the underarm and is now not apparent due to scarguard. I was a

Hi!! Size looks perfect on you!! What are your stats? Im getting Saline too next Thursday. Around 330cc.
those actually are 2 years old.. the picture was from like day 2. they dont look that voluptuous now :) 2 years later, they look good but not nearly as high up and they have reduced in size. you'll love it, just remember they look terrible for a few weeks lol. i have videos i can send you if you want some reassurance.
i'm 5'1, i was about 110 lbs then a size 32b.. I did saline july 10, 2012 overfilled..smooth profile. when i bought bras i got a 34d. victorias secret i was a 32ddd.. now i'm more of a 32 d or 32 c otherwise. don't bother buying bras or buy a grandma one at Kohls or somewhere cheap :)

oops part 2

I was a 32b, now i'm more of a 32 dd (Victorias secret runs odd) or 32c in other brands. these are now 2 years old and have "shrunken" so they aren't as nearly high up on me, and aren't swollen anymore so they are normal sized now. I can post pics of what they look like now 2 years after. no scar, no one knows. the only thing I notice is I can feel them on the "Underboob"... that's kind of creepy. WORD TO THE WISE, DO THE EXERCISES THEY TELL YOU FREQUENTLY AND DO NOT WEAR UNDERWIRE. mine healed really quickly because I did those exercise and my risk of capsular contracture is low now because I did what they said. A friend of mine did not listen to instructions are hers now show the aftermath of someone not listening, doing too much after the surgery and not doing the exercises (pushing on them)- hers have a huge gap in-between and sag. word to the wise.

I know the pics are old but your 'girls' look great! How have mammo's been to get since your aug?
Thanks! none. 31, insurance wont pay, no history of it. Before I got it done I paid cash for a mammo- Dr. made me.
I'm confused, did you get 330 or 375? Was this a redo?

more pics

more pics.. stitches are covered... as you can see they look black/blue/and the "shelf-like' appearance freaked me out.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

what they look like now, almost 2 years later.

current pic with a bonus-a pic of my lovely ferret.

On your current pic, your boobs look amazing!!! Are you happy with them?
lol why thanks :) I am. I can finally not wear stupid push ups.. and giant bikinis.. they look real and no one would know the difference. It's nice to not worry anymore or have to over-compensate.
Ok found it- they are "275cc saline.. final fill volume - 330 cc july 10, 2012."
Dr. Brandow

Used him before, he's a genius. I would not use another doctor ever again. His office staff was very helpful because i was a neurotic lunatic during the procedure/healing thinking that there was something wrong with me/how they looked/felt quite often.