Please make me a Yily Doll

So far I have researched many but Salzhauer is the...

So far I have researched many but Salzhauer is the only one that has really convinced me. His results I have seen are super good. And he's been super nice and helpful. I wanted to go with Moises salama but he asked me to gain twenty pounds which is impossible to do for me anyway. I think I have found the best dr. For my procedure because I dnt want a Kim k I just want a cute lil bubble but like Suelyn meirdos. I can't wait to hit to beach in my thing bikini!!

Changed my mind

I've decided to go with Yily because her results are amazing. I've been back and forth with sooo many surgeons over two years checking over this website and I have seen different doctors become super popular overnight. I have never seen results as good as Salama until Yily became the next big thing on here. One really big reason I want to travel to DR is the price is right I can actually afford what I want. I'm excited to start the process with Yily and her team and obtain my Kim k figure!!

Can't wait to get a booty

How unfair is it that some girls are born with these super nice asses n I don't even get a normal ass I got all my ass fat deposited in my stomach area...the apple look is not a good look ever!!!

Also I forgot to add

I'm not unhappy with any other part of my body except for my ass
Dr. Michael Salzhauer

I hope you are doing well!
Lol thanks I been eatin my cup of noodles too I already know I need to gain about 15lbs but crazy Dr. Salama told me to gain 25-30 n didn't even ask how big I wanted to get... smh I was like that my friend could never happen unless I have a set of twins n if that happens I won't be able to afford an ass lol so maybe Yily can give me some results without me gaining soo much
Cotton candy not gna help girl u need a hamburger a day a lot of statch noodles icecream lol.. N dont eat so much bad fats eat good fats.. No offense .. My bestfriend is like u dont gain weight for nothing
Hey girl when are you going to DR I'm looking for a buddy for the beginning of July
I have no idea!! Lol I dont think it will be that soon though. I haven't contacted Yily yet because I don't want to waste her time since I won't be done saving until about sept-oct. but your almost there I'm sure your super excited!!
I can't wait I'm just preparing for now and good luck with your journey sweety
when are u going?
YAY!!! You chose the right doctor. Dr.Salzhauer did an awesome job with me. I love him :) I went from flat as a board to sexy and curvy. If you have any questions or need support I'm here :) Cant wait for your sx. Super excited for you. XO
I agree with soflo. I was impressed by his,work also. he's not my surgeon, but he would be my number 2, probably followed by dr..Perry
I'm sooo excited!!! He said he's going to have to scoop out my back n that's sounds sooo painful but he's the man so I know the results will be good
I just hsd a brazillian butt lift yesterday and it looks high up in my love handles is that norma???
can't wait to see your sx updates!
Congrats girl!! #TeamSalzhauer in the house!! Haha your in great hands. Theres quite a few girls goin to him in the near future. Check out "SoFloMnt87" blog you can type it in the search bar. She is about a month or so post op and she looks fabolous hunny! My sx is in May. Welcome to the bbl sisterhood :-) Good Luck & Keep us updated on your journey.
Ohh girl I saw hers before I ever made a profile on here and omg she looks good!!!
She really does. If i come out anything like that. I'll be beyond elated!
Good luck ! my surgery with him is scheduled July 1st :)
Ohh yeah!! good luck!! I jusssst spoke with him I couldn't seem to get in touch with him so I hit him up on fb lol
Lmfao!!! For real? You don't live down here in Miami then? Well, you made a good choice he's one of the best plastic surgeons in South Florida :)
He's always been my favorite but I was really shopping around which was so dumb of me because while I was wasting time with campos an salama I could have scheduled surgery n saved myself a couple g's because everyone's prices jump up n up n up
For real that's what all plastic surgeons seem to raise their prices during income tax season smh. But I don't mind paying that money for him because he is a good surgeon and one of the best doctors I seen. Keep me updated with your journey and feel Free to reach out to me if you have any questions. xoxo!