I look amazing

My procedure was performed October 2011. I'm...

My procedure was performed October 2011. I'm currently not satisfied with the volume of my new booty. I've posted a letter that i have written to the doctor, it has been 5 days and i haven't heard back a response from the dr. on if i can get the procedure re done and what will my expenses be. I weigh 158 and i am 5"1. huge chest size 40D (that i love), pants size is 7. Want feedback on anyone having the procedure re done.

Dear Dr.S, Hello I can't start off by thanking you and your staff enough for your kindness. You are truely a superior Dr. (About Me) I'm a 35 year old single mother of three. I was in a abusive relationship for over 7 years, in with my strong will power I finally managed to end this relationship. I've been single now for nearly two years and not once have I had a date. I hide under clothing in which I am highly ashamed of my rear end.

Since my surgery with you my appearance is somewhat better I can now say I have a bump back there, but its far from being bootylicous...I never wear tucked in clothing and I always wear shirts that hang over my rear. Please help me Dr. S to have better self confidence in being naked. I'm ok with my stretch marks, my short frame, my apple shape, but with my flat rear end I just can't take it. I'm a middle class wage earner in which I spent over $10,000 with all the hotel and travel expenses and not including two weeks of unpaid time off from work.

The surgery alone took me over a year to save for. I feel you did a good job but it just wasn't enough injected. I talked to yenni a week after the operation because I felt it wasn't enough and I was unsatisfied, and she told me to gain some weight, and to wait three months. With a frame like mine I can't afford to gain any more weight after it took me a year to loose 40lbs. I'm willing to endure this pain again if you would please..........Give me more booty. Please, Please, Please, Please,

Attached is a photo with jeans on and naked. If u look at me with jeans on there needs to be more fullness at the bottom Thank you in advance, I love you and your staff.

I'm so sorry to hear this, dear. I hope this doctor can help you with the touch-up. I went for phone consultation with Dr. Salzhauer (from Bal Halbour) last July & was NOT pleased with him rushing me on the phone for only 5 minutes consultation & his patient coordinator so rude. I know of only 1 doctor with an S last name in Bal Harbour, & that's Dr. Salzhauer. It would help everyone if you put the full name of your doctor, after all this website is to help each other out & we look out for each other. Anyway, I ended up choosing Dr. Salama & had my BBL last November & I'm very happy that I chose him. Best of luck to you.
I'm sorry this happened to you, I hope you get everything straighten out. If you don't mind me asking, who was the surgeon?
Hello may I ask who did your surgery?

UPDATE""Dr. Is willing to redo my booty...

UPDATE""Dr. Is willing to redo my booty for $1,700.00 that will cover the anesthesia cost. I'm confident in his work so florida here I come. With travel I plan I will be out of $2,700.00 not including 2 weeks off work. I scheduled it for march 28th, will anyone be in this area having surgery that would like to possible share some cost and help each other and hang out. I plan to be there one week. Dr. requires someone to accommodate you for 24hrs. and as of now my bff came last time but her vacation is not available till august. Or does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay or accomodations in this area, last time I went my bff did everthing for me. Last time I came I was up and viewing the city on my 3rd day pain wasn't that bad for me. Suggestions please........

It really sucks that you have to pay more money but at least he offered to do the procedure again instead of trying to convince you that you look great and it's all in your head like some doctors do. $2700 sucks considering what you already paid but at least you don't have to save up another 7k-9k to have it redone by a different Dr.
i hope he does good
wow thats awesome that he is doing that for you. I just had my bbl with dr. Mendieta, and I am currently not happy with it..my but is just not big enough.

Whale I just finished my second procedure for bbl...

Whale I just finished my second procedure for bbl and I can see a huge difference. Dr. Was wonderful as always. Both of my experiences there was wonderful, I just didn't get enough fat the first time. Dr. had no problem in re doing my bbl. I no Dr. S is on the expensive side but ladies he is whale worth the money. You get what you pay for and he is Good looking (lol). I will post pics as soon as i get home, Right now I am 5 days post op and I feel great.
so happy you finally acheived the look you wanted...I am scheduled with him in nov and was told to gain 15-20lbs to get that bootylicious look. how much was he able to out and how many cc's did he put in the 1st time? also did you have to gain weight the 2nd time as well and how long from the 1st surgery did you have to wait before the 2nd surgery? and how many cc's did it take for the 2nd surgery to finally achieve the look you wanted? I would love to hear your story and see pics....Enjoy your new body!
Can i see your pics
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful Dr. very friendly. Just need more injected.