Day 5 post op still swollen but happy... - Bal Harbour, FL

I am so excited, I am finally going to be able to...

I am so excited, I am finally going to be able to lipo my problem areas (abs, love handles & back rolls).
I am 5'6, 25 years old and weigh about 160 pounds. I've always wanted to get lipo done but never had the money or the courage to do it. Well now, I have both and I went on a consultation spree. I had a couple of consultations with other Doctors before I narrowed it down to my top 3, Perry, Azurin & Salzhauer.

---Dr. Perry's results with other patients looked great as well as his reviews on here, and I loved how thorough he was. The reason why I didn't choose him was because he basically stated that if I didn't lipo 3 extra area (which I was not interested in lipo-ing) he wouldn't be interested in working on me.

---Dr. Azurin was going to be my top choice since he had already done amazing work on my sister (TT, Lipo & BBL) and best friend (Lipo & BBL) and the price for it all was perfect. Only problem was that he wanted to be "conservative" when lipo-ing my abs because he felt I would have sagging skin. But given my age and near perfect skin elasticity, I felt he was perfect for my best friend's and sister's procedures but not mine. My abs are the one place where I would want him to be aggressive but for him, that's the one place where he wants to be conservative.

--- With Dr. Salzhauer, we just saw eye to eye on what I wanted the end result to look like as well as pricing. I fell in love with the location and office as well as his office staff. He was very honest, took his time explaining, answering all my questions and was easy to talk to (the massage chair in the room was also a plus..haha). He also had patients with great results and good reviews. My price included pretty much everything I needed (garments, follow up visits, pre-op appt, and even a visit from a nurse the day after the procedure).

So, I put down my deposit and booked my surgery for Nov. 1st.His office provided me a book with my name in it and all the information I would need about my surgery, medications to stop taking, and post-care. Now, I need to start getting all my things prepared and figuring out what will be my post-lipo diet for the first few days after surgery. I am just glad that I have a great support system and that all of my family members are working together to help make all this possible.
I will take some pre-surgery pics next week for you guys and will keep you guys updated.

So, I picked up all my meds today and it finally...

So, I picked up all my meds today and it finally hit me that this is happening. I am so anxious, I can hardly wait. But for now, I am busy planning out my diet for after surgery and making arrangements for care. 5 more days!!!!!

Finally did it, and I don't feel as bad as I...

Finally did it, and I don't feel as bad as I thought I would. I'm gonna try to upload my before surgery pics, Since I've been slacking on that. Other than my surgery running a little behind. The doctor and his staff were amazing. He was able to take out 4200 cc and out of that 2700 was pure fat. the rest was just liquid. They made me feel like family and always attentive to my wants and needs. I'm very swollen so I'll try to update alittle more for later but for now I'm doing better than expected and waiting for my nurse to visit me at home.ttyl

Oh great, Just got my monthly friend so it is...

Oh great, Just got my monthly friend so it is probably increasing my swelling, but my nurse did pass by and checked out all of stitches. Posting up some photos to keep you guys updated.

So Day 3 post op is not one of my best days. I am...

So Day 3 post op is not one of my best days. I am trying to slow down on the pain meds,and I am now starting to feel it all. Dr. Salzhauer did an amazing job though, everyone in my family thought he might have done a BBL but it just the way he lipo-ed my lower back that gives that illusion. I will try to post up pictures later when I am switching garments so you guys can see an update. TTYL!!!

Day 4 post op- still super swollen but in a better...

Day 4 post op- still super swollen but in a better mood. don't have much to report since I've been a locked up in my house. Just equal amounts of walking and resting for me.

Moving better today! Still swollen but its slowly...

Moving better today! Still swollen but its slowly going down. I am also completely off my pain meds so this is great for me. i will be seeing him in two days for my check in. Finally took some time to take pics so I can keep my ladies updated.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Amazing PS! He knew exactly what I wanted and how to achieve it. His staff is also amazing and very informative with my family.

Checking on you gamer chick. I hope you will are feeling better and better each day
Ohh girl!! You are looking awesome! SOOO happy for you. My only regret about having this surgery is: THAT I WAITED SO LONG BEFORE I HAD IT! Witte92 said it well--Super pretty!!
thanks and same here! wish i would have gotten all this done long ago!
Wooowww super pretty!!!!
thank you!!!
OMG you look great!! Ibuprofen 800 mg helped me a lot day 3 and 4 (my worst days) then on day 9 I flew to help new york family in Rockaway weather the Sandy superstorm--You'll get better quickly!! I'm still swollen but bruising going away and I feel better!! Chin up! YOU LOOK FREAKIN AWESOME!! Yay for you!
thank you!!!!! I'm gonna try that out. I am feeling better today just super swollen but I know it takes time. You look awesome!
Hey Gamer...hang tough...it will get better...ibuprofen also helps with swelling...I was on it day 5 and 6 and my vicodin only at nite...U look AMAZING...HOT MAMA...keep the faith....it will get better....im 7 wks post op today...still swollen...still tender in spot and a bit of iching...this sight is awesome for support...we all have each other's back...HAPPY HEALING HUN!!! :)
Day 3 and 4 were my rough days. Hang in there sweetie. You look beautiful :-) try to eat lost of iron rich foods and foods high in nutrients
I'm trying,...some parts of the day I feel amazing then other parts are just blahhhh. thanks love! your results are amazingggg!!!!
I know it can be awful. I felt so short of breath and weak. When you feel blahhhh allow yourself to rest. Make sure you are eating lots of nutrient rich food. When I started eating steak I felt so much better. Big hug
You look amazing!
thanks shortness!!!
Your result looks wonderful gamerchick!!!!!
thank you so much! can't wait til the swelling goes down.
Have you had any lumps?
not really, it felt like i had one but i just kept massaging it and it's starting to flatten out again.
you look great!!! definitely a difference :)
Thank you so much! definitely loving the support from all the ladies on here.
Awesome results....woohoo....u must be thrilled!!
Thanks! I am definitely happy with what he has done, and I know it will only get better from here.
I hope your surgery went well today! Thinking of you xo
It was a success, thank god! I thought about you, you definitely are a solider to be doing this process all alone.
Good luck to you! Are you going to post before and after pics?
Thanks I finally uploaded some before pics and will have my sis take some after pics for me.