15 Years of Longing for That Time Before my Body Betrayed Me... - Bal Harbor, FL

Like many of you on this site, I want to have...

Like many of you on this site, I want to have elective surgery. I am a mother of 4 girls, with my youngest being 10 months and my oldest being 14. My motivation is what my body has become since I first became a mom at 19 years of age. I am now 33 and I don't feel that my body represents the woman that I feel like on the inside. If anything, my outside robs a bit of what I feel on the inside and I'd like to change that.

Now, I know that I want to have a tt, a bbl, lipo and a breast lift and the bonus, a labia augmentation. Yes, I want to be my own fantasy. Because like Drake says, men don't notice. And when they do, how much can an outsider appreciate what I had to go through to have gotten to that point. So, this is all for me. But, I'm baffled by the fact that I haven't had anything done yet. I think there's a bit of fear and intimidation on my part. I want to have the surgery. I have been to Bal Harbor to see Dr. Salzhauer and absolutely loved him and his staff. He quoted me a very good price and I was intrigued. But I just am such a fan of Dr. Duran. However, going oversees to DR is a big risk and I've got 4 children to think about. Now, I can't say that I'm ready. There are monies that I need to set aside for this to happen and it's gonna take me some time. But, I look at this site nearly daily since I've subscribed and before this I would look at least every week to 2 weeks. So, realself is a real part of my life.

I want to thank all of the brave souls that have pursued their dreams and have shared the journey with us. It's because of women like you that women like me are still holding on, holding out and keeping things prayerful and in perspective. For better or for worst. Thank you.

Starting a blog like this makes this feel like this is part of my journey and will eventually go down for all to see. Thanks for taking a few to read. Until next time. -gr

You deserve to take care of YOU. Thanks for starting your story, looking forward to following.
Yay, you've taken a big step by starting your story here and putting your intentions out there. When would you ideally want to get surgery?

Please keep us posted and let us know if you decide to stay in the U.S. or travel!
Good luck! I see a lot of women on rs who report about their journey from the DR. I see some beautiful work but personally for me the risks are just not worth it. To save money? Not when I have 3 little kids waiting for me at home...again it's a personal choice. Whatever you decide I wish you fabulous results and a speedy recovery!
Thanks so much. I agree with the travel issue. The results are great but god forbid. What I hear is that, for some reason I can't wrap my head around, they have no way of resecitating you if you should flat line. And dead they'd have to transport you to another facility to do that. All the money these surgeons are earning and the don't invest in the necessary equipment. It's frustrating. Then the sra here just don't quite do the same job. What is a girl to do.
Unbelievable! From what I understand from reading sooo many different posts and answers from doctors the surgeons in DR go further with lipo and such bc they don't have regulations. Every surgeon has their own technique. Find one with after pics that you love! It takes time but worth it!
agreed. I'm so far set on Dr. Saulzhaer. He's got a trove of patients and he has pretty good results.