Truly AMAZING! AWESOME! The GREATEST! - Bal Harbour, FL

I had a BBL round 2 & a BA with a lift with Dr....

I had a BBL round 2 & a BA with a lift with Dr. Salzhauer on 12/10/13 and I can't express enough how happy I am with my results. He gave me the roundness I was looking for in my butt and gave me boobs I never had because I was always flat chested (only had boobs when I was pregnant then they dropped and sagged). I got the whole package and I'm overjoyed. Of course, it wasn't only his doing but his aftercare instructions I had to follow. I recommend him highly. His staff is so friendly, organized & professional. His nurse is the greatest. Office is clean. Dr. Salzhauer is caring & listens. When my mother passed away on Christmas Day he was so sweet he sent me a gift basket with his condolences, what doctor does that? Call him you won't regret your decision.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi, i want to ask what your incisions are like... especially the ones on your back, does it take long to heal and fade away? :) Thank you
You can barely see my incisions, are you talking about my lipo incisions? He went thru my tummy tuck scars so you can't see those, my arms you can't see. I had 2 small holes beside my knees that are really really faint right now you can barely see them. I use the same scar treatment that I use on my boobs on my lipo areas. It didn't take long at all for them to heal.
I can't see the ones on my back.
which scar treatment worked best for you ????
You look Amazing! I'm actually planning on going with him for a bbl and BA, how much did he charge u for everything?
Thank u, I paid his special prices for both, a little extra for the lift.
He's a great Dr and overall a great individual. The gift basket was so thoughtful. Can't wait to see my final results very anxious!
I'm excited for you!
Excellent review. Your results sealed the deal for me.. again you look amazing. Dr. Salzhauer you did the damn thing.
Thanks, girl. He's gonna do it for u too.
Hey babe, Came through to show you some love on your Dr. Salzhauer review :) Happy Vday by the way!!
Thanks Ma! Same to U I seen the Follow ur Doctor on UR blog so I thought I'd add my input, you know.