Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty - Bakersfield, CA

My motivation for perusing a cosmetic rhinoplasty...

My motivation for perusing a cosmetic rhinoplasty with Dr. Edmund Fisher was his very genuine understanding of my insecurity and sensitivity. Dr. Edmund Fisher also did a wonderful job with my septoplasty and I had very favorable results. If I ever need Botox or Juvederm he will gladly squeeze me into his schedule, the same day. His wonderful staff, Karla, Lorena and Janet are also the nicest ladies you will come across. Very humble and caring.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.

Gladly SarahP

Before Rhinoplasty

Before rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty post - op

My beautiful results !!!

Your cheeks look incredible. May I ask, have you had cheek implants/fat transfer/fillers to the cheek/under eye are?
Thank you Dominic.K :-) . But no, I have not had any cheek implants, fillers or fat transfers to me cheeks. I have only had Juvederm to slightly augment my lips. No fillers under my eyes either.

You look great! Thanks so much for adding your photos. What would you say was the hardest part of recovery?

So far, I'm extremely happy !!!

Well it has been a little over a month since November 27 2013. But I am feeling so much more confident about my self, my appearance, and overall very thankful to Dr. Edmund Fisher. My rhinoplasty is something life changing for me. In a positive way.

Before and After photo

Lip augmentation with Juvederm by Edmund Fisher, MD

Very happy with my results !
Congrats! You look very handsome. Your new nose is natural and blends in with your other facial features. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! That was a very sweet compliment :-) I really appreciate it.
You look great, thanks for sharing!
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edmund Fisher is a great listener and he takes every concern you have about procedures seriously. He is a perfectionist! Answers all questions and spends the necessary amount of time with each individual patient.