Love my Tummy Tuck! - Bakersfield, CA

My motivation to having the tummy tuck was to get...

My motivation to having the tummy tuck was to get rid of all the extra skin I had after losing 120 lbs & keeping it off for 6yrs. The pros to having my tummy tuck has been my new found confidence. My clothes fit better now that I don't have to buy a size bigger to accommodate my extra skin. The cons to having this procedure is like any other surgery, pain, recovery, infection & the scar. Dr. Knoetgen recommended the pain pump & it worked great. my pain was well controlled. My recovery was longer than expected, because I got an infection, but Dr. Knoetgens took great care of me. The follow care was excellent. My scar is low, straight and barely noticeable in some spots & is easily covered by the tinniest bikini underwear. One of my only regrets was not doing it sooner, and it makes me want more procedures. Planning on having breast augmentation & leg lift by Dr. Knoetgen in the future.
Thank you Dr. Knoetgen, you are truly a wonderful & caring Dr.
P.S The Bakersfield Beautologie staff are all awesome!

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

I had gone to a cou[ple of other Dr's prior to Dr. Knoetgen and they did pass my first impressions. I Chose Beautologie because what I had heard good things. I was given an appointment with Dr. Knoetgen when I called, but once I met him I knew he was the Dr. for me. He listened to my concerns and supported my decissions. He is never rushed and makes you feel like you are his only pt. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Knoetgen Oct. 2011. I would recommend Dr. Knoetgen as a plastic surgeon. He did a great job from my first consultation all the way through to my recovery. He is very personable, nice & gives you his full attention. All my questions & concerns were answered usually before I asked them.