Love my Tummy Tuck! - Bakersfield, CA

My motivation to having the tummy tuck was to get...

My motivation to having the tummy tuck was to get rid of all the extra skin I had after losing 120 lbs & keeping it off for 6yrs. The pros to having my tummy tuck has been my new found confidence. My clothes fit better now that I don't have to buy a size bigger to accommodate my extra skin. The cons to having this procedure is like any other surgery, pain, recovery, infection & the scar. Dr. Knoetgen recommended the pain pump & it worked great. my pain was well controlled. My recovery was longer than expected, because I got an infection, but Dr. Knoetgens took great care of me. The follow care was excellent. My scar is low, straight and barely noticeable in some spots & is easily covered by the tinniest bikini underwear. One of my only regrets was not doing it sooner, and it makes me want more procedures. Planning on having breast augmentation & leg lift by Dr. Knoetgen in the future.
Thank you Dr. Knoetgen, you are truly a wonderful & caring Dr.
P.S The Bakersfield Beautologie staff are all awesome!

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

I had gone to a cou[ple of other Dr's prior to Dr. Knoetgen and they did pass my first impressions. I Chose Beautologie because what I had heard good things. I was given an appointment with Dr. Knoetgen when I called, but once I met him I knew he was the Dr. for me. He listened to my concerns and supported my decissions. He is never rushed and makes you feel like you are his only pt. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Knoetgen Oct. 2011. I would recommend Dr. Knoetgen as a plastic surgeon. He did a great job from my first consultation all the way through to my recovery. He is very personable, nice & gives you his full attention. All my questions & concerns were answered usually before I asked them.

Thanks Kimmers25. I'm computer illiterate, so may have to see it my hubby or kids can put photos up for me. Wore a bikini for the first time since Jr high. Felt scary and exciting!

Congrats on the weight loss.  That's amazing and I know how good that feels.

Enjoy that new body and please keep us up to date on how everything is going for you.  If you have some before and after pictures we would love to see that new tummy.