DeepFx for Acne Scarring--a Success Story! - Bakersfield, CA

I cannot recommend Dr. Fisher highly enough. I...

I cannot recommend Dr. Fisher highly enough. I became a sinus patient, because of his noted professional recognition as an ENT physician. His credentials are impressive. While in his office one day, I inquired about his DeepFX program. I have suffered from substantial acne scarring since high school. It was some time before I actually had the procedure—I’m sorry I waited. The procedure was quick and I thought the recovery would be longer. In three days I was back out in the world. In a week I could not believe my face. It was fantastic. Dr. Fisher is an artist. I researched the procedure and found that it was the most suited to my condition, and offered the most dramatic results—and it most certainly did! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fisher and his thoughtful staff, who went out of their way to make the experience comfortable. Dr. Fisher has a range of tools to make it work just for you, and an aesthetic eye that marries his surgical talent with a demonstrated artistic sense. Thank you Dr. Fisher
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher was fantastic. I needed some follow up, and he was happy to work me into my odd schedule and took a genuine interest in my successful outcome. He is a most pleasant person.

this reads like an add- no details, only singing praises

Thanks so much for your review, so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with great end results! Did you find the procedure painful? Do you have any pictures you can share with us?