Worth Every Penny - Bakersfield, CA

Extremely painful first two days, then...

Extremely painful first two days, then inconvenient sleeping on back. I had surgery may 25th and wanted to show what I look like 5 days after surgery. Still very puffy--I will add a final photo in a few weeks. Overall, my expectations were exceeded, and I am finally happy with my profile after more than a decade of feeling self-conscious about it.

I had a large size implant, and neck lipo/lipo-sculpting, etc.

Has your smile been effected by the implant? I'm close to two weeks out and my smile looks different but my lip/chin are still numb so I don't know if that has something to do with it...
My doctor also recommended that I went with a large implant
My smile looked weird for a few weeks. I couldn't smile normally; it looked crooked. I can now smile normally.

I do notice that sometimes there is an odd...

I do notice that sometimes there is an odd "stretching" sensation where the implant is. It just tenses up and I notice something foreign is under my skin. This, however, does not bother me at all since the results were so great and it isn't a painful sensation--just a weird one. Other than that, everything is fine. And just so you know, I began sleeping on my stomach about 7 weeks after the surgery and it didn't move.

Ultimately, this implant changed my life. I have been motivated to get in shape and dress nicer. So far, I lost about 52 pounds of body fat, gained over 20 pounds of muscle, and have been more comfortable wearing nice clothes. It truly helped me gain confidence I never had.

You look great, buddy!
I'm in Bakersfield so your post caught my attention. Just started researching this. I won't need lipo but I'm hoping this procedure will help with my loose neck skin as well as my weak chin. Thanks for your post, I'll look into Dr. Lehocky.
Great story, great result! Love hearing how this helped you improve your overall outlook and motivated you to get in shape. That is awesome!
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon