Awake Breast Augmentation and Lift - Bakersfield, CA

I was a saggy D cup after nursing 3 kids ....after...

I was a saggy D cup after nursing 3 kids ....after going to a few consultations I was completely comfortable going with Dr. Helliwell. His staff was so great they answered all my questions . I had the tumescent breast lift with 400 cc saline implant behind the muscle. I loved the fact that I was awake I chatted with the dr and nurses the whole time during the surgery. The rest of the day was a breeze I took my meds and my pain pills, I ate half a sandwich and went to bed
The next day I woke up ate some crackers and tooks my meds...I did my make up put my fake lashes on and my mom took me to my follow up appointment.
Now dont get me wrong I was so but nothing major, it honestly felt like when you have a baby and your milk is engorged

Its to days after surgery and I feel great little to no pain...I have to rejind myself not todo to much

Feeling Fab

4 days after surgery and I'm feeling great!
Dr. jason Helliwell

I think dr helliwell is beyond great ...I appreciated the fact that he wasnt a sales man at my consultation he was very easy to talk to and understood the look I was going for.

Hi, do you have any updated photos?
Your girls look great!! I can't believe you were awake and talking while they were doing it!! How did they do that??!!!
Congrats on your new boobies! I was wondering your stats...trying to find someone comparable to mine...
I have to tell you...I showed my hubby your pics and we both agree how great you look! This is what I hope to look like (:

Congratulations! Sounds like you're having an amazing recovery. Your before and after photos really show a huge change. How exciting for you. Yes, do force yourself to take it easy even if you're feeling well enough to be active. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Looking forward to more updates as you continue to heal!

Please post more pic's when you feel like it. My surgery is 10 days out & I'm hungry for positive results.
I posted a pic from today which is 4 days after surgery
Preparing myself for frankenboobs. Not sure if I want hubby to see the day after... Lol, I've warned him.
Congrats i can't wait for my Op tomorrow!!!