My Tijuana Experience - Tijuana, Mexico

My experience was great except the massages 3 days...

My experience was great except the massages 3 days after sx! Other than that I was ok. I wish someone had told me that you'd be so stiff...I couldn't hardly walk because I was so stiff and my muscle repair on my tummy tuck was so good I walked hunched over for about 3 weeks! Dr. Campos's lower back lipo is a beast but he hooked me up. If u have any questions please inbox me and I'll get back to u

UPDATE: I just recently had my round 2 with Dr....

UPDATE: I just recently had my round 2 with Dr. Campos and I had lipo of full abdomen, inner/outer thighs with more fat transfered to butt this time 980cc's and I had him revise my TT scar on my right side. I paid $4350 total and I stayed at the Hotel Real Del Rio which is like 2 blocks over from campos's office so I walked there the morning of sx and for follow-up visits. I also had my teeth whitened and custom trays made for $250 from Dr. Alavarez whom is right across the hall from campos. I only stayed 3 days this time I flew in on Tuesday the 22nd and flew out Friday the 25th. If u have any questions let me know and I'll try my best to answer u in a timely manner. Thanks
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Because he did answer ALL of my questions and came to check on me and asked me if I was satisfied with what he did and I was and his staff was very nice and helpful also. I heard of him through another website and did my research and liked his skills to totally transform people's body.

You look good
Look good, I will be there on the 13th
He really transformed your body! You have killer curves;) how many ccs did he do the first round?
yes he is the man and cute to
You have great results. Now I feel inspired to look into the doctors in Tijuana.
Can you post an updated pic?
Hello! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!! I am having sx on april 12th with Campos and my husband will be with me to help care for me after. I plan on staying a week and am undecided if I want to stay at club med or stay at the hotel del rio. I am only having a bbl with lipo in my arms as well. Im 5'5 150. Do you think I should do club med or stay at a hotel, I find it super helpful coming from you because you have done both. I also wanted to have my husbands teeth whitened while he waits, I know he has been wanting to do that since his braces came off. Where they super busy like Campos is? Sorry for all the questions! and Thank You for your review, it was suuuuper helpful!
Hi WannaBeHippy420, I personally would say stay at the hotel it would be ALOT cheaper since your husband is going and can help u shower and dress but it just depends on your pain tolerance! Mines is pretty high. Your arms and your butt will be REALLY sore because of the lipo and Dr. Campos is VERY aggressive with his lipo soooo make sure ur husband gives u ur meds maybe every 4 hrs for pain. My first round I stayed at the recovery house because I THOUGHT I'd need the help because I had tummy tuck, lipo of waist, love handles, upper and lower back and bra roll area but I really didn't need their help. I showered on my own put my garment on by myself it just took awhile but really I loved the food and it was ALL healthy food full of vitamins and nutrients that promotes healthy healing and they give u your meds on time but I did that by myself in the hotel so looking back on it now I could've stayed in the hotel. BUT what I didn't do second round that I did my first round was take the pre-op vitamins that I ordered from makemeheal.com and I SWOLE up so bad that it wasnt funny and when I thought about why I remembered that the first round I took those vitamins 14 days before sx. Here is the dentist phone number (619) 600-5816. Call an schedule the appt. with him. I paid $250 for teeth whitening and custom trays and I loved my results. My teeth were SUPER WHITE. If your husband has sensitive teeth then have him start using that sensodyne toothpaste 2wks. prior so that the procedure won't hurt as much. If your gonna have lipo to your waist I will warn u that it will be difficult to wipe yourself after using the bathroom but its do able. I'd say save some money take your iron pills and vitamins and stay at the hotel. It's like 2 blocks over from campos's office. GOOD LUCK!!!
Omg thank you!!! Ur wonderful, I just got my vitamedica pack!!
Your welcome sweetie;))))
Almostmytime .......today is your big day hope u love your results :0) . Happy healing.
I'm going with my friend, and plan on staying at the hotel you stayed at, but my friend is leaving 2 days after my sx, do you think I would be fine, staying at the hotel alone? I mean safety wise? And also, how did you get to the hotel from the airport?
Hello, I am having my sx with Dr campos, and seeing ur results is getting me super hyped lol!! So you got your teeth done, does it look good, was it worth it? And also did you stay at the hotel by yourself?
Yes they look good and it was worth it. I only paid $250 for tooth whitening and custom trays with whitening gel.
Oh wow, that's so good.. And you said it is in the same office building as Dr campos right? And also did you stay in the hotel by yourself? And finally, do you know if there's any doc over in MX that does laser, I'm going out there, I might aswell get everything done. Lol, thank you!
Hi Teewillie. You look wonderful. I have a date of May 21, 2013 with Dr. Campos and I'm getting ready to send my deposit. I'm a little scared because I'm having an extended TT, breast lift, lipo of lower back, waist, and arms, and BBL. That's a lot of work and I'm trying to find someone on the site who had all of this done at one time and see how they came out. If you know of anyone, please let me know. Also, what in the world is FLUFFING? :-) And did stay at one of the recovery houses the first time? Thanks for your help.
Fluffing is when the transfered fat in the butt attaches to the blood vessels and begin to thrive. Ur butt will be hard as a rock after sx but within a few weeks will start to soften and fluff out even more. Ur butt will go thru soooo many phases so please wait around the 3 to 6 month mark for final results. I did stay in a recovery house (BEAUTY CARE) the first time because I had the Ett tummy tuck and it was hard to move around because with lipo your REALLLLYYY stiff afterwards. Your having boobs done also so I strongly recommend u stay at one too. CLUB MED is an awesome recovery house too and may be cheaper than beauty care. I stayed for 6 days and flew back home.
Thanks very much. I am planning to stay at Club Med and will send them my deposit tomorrow. I'm going to stay for 8 nights so hopefully I can get my drains out before I fly home. I do remember being in a lot of pain after my first tummy tuck so I knew it would be a mistake to try and leave any sooner. Good luck on your journey, and thanks again for the information.
How much did u weight before round one.? I'm 198lbs
Congrats Girl. your butt is huge!! u look great! I am 5 months po with Campos from ett, bbl and lipo as well. im going back also for round 2 but for a breast lift,inner thigh lipo and to full abdomen. My stomach still is not flat so i have to get it flat.also i want some more roundness on the bottom. I love what he did to my body! life changing..hes the man..
You look so good and you're beautiful!!! I can't wait to go to Campos now!!! Can you post a link to the hotel you stayed at and do you know if the dentist you went to does invisalign and zoom whitening? How many days did you stay?
Hello Chocolat3chynadoll Thank u soooo much! I stayed for 3 days and I doubt the dentist would do invisinline cause he doesn't do braces but he does do the zoom whitening. I paid $250 for whitening and custom trays. I don't know how to post links but u can just google Hotel Real Del Rio in Tijuana Mexico and it'll pop up.
you look good girl! love that dress!!!
Thanks ladies;))))
Congrats girl ur body is bangin!!!