Can't Stand Being Asked if Pregnant - Avon, CT

I am 49 and 5ft 3 130lbs. I was always active...

I am 49 and 5ft 3 130lbs. I was always active and very thin 110 until I turned 40. Dec 4, 2010, I had a hysterectomy and I have never been the same. Fat on my stomach and flanks. I have even been mistaken for being pregnant. Awful! My experience was not as bad as I thought. The suction was painful at first and then after 10 minutes was gone. I have tingling and pain now after seven days

Day 10

Still bloated and pins and needles feeling going on Hopeful

Today I feel huge.

Day 12. I'm so bloated. No pain just heavy feeling

13 days

I have the most uncomfortable pins and needles feeling. Almost want to stay in my house

Nothing different yet

I have no numbness , but I feel bloated. I'm very hopeful still. I love that I had the courage to try this

I'm hopeful

No pain I am bloated or maybe swollen. I'm not sure????

Can I get some change soon I hope

Me. No pain anymore but still bulky feeling

It's been 3 weeks!

I still have pain and I still am bloated. I called the spa and they said no results probably for another 3 weeks. I have no picture because I look the same. Soon
Radiance Med Spa

She was wonderful

Most people don't see any results for a min of 4 weeks but it looks like you already started to shrink. How are you doing now? Any new pics?
Just checking in to see how you're feeling now. Hopefully you're doing a bit better and are starting to see results? *fingers crossed* Please keep us posted when you can.
It does take longer than we hope. I am almost six months out and with heat and eating some salty food I have periodcally swelling. Just bought new small CG to wear on those days.
In that last photo, the difference is very obvious. You are getting an hourglass figure again!
hope all is well. can't wait to see updates
Can not wait to see it end results. Good luck
If this is the same person why are your tattoos different. From pic one and two are the same and 3 ur end results ur tattoos gone and u have a different. One on the other. Side?
Never mind. I'm stupid Lol sorry
Yes it's the same person. Keblessed. I have no changes yet at all. The only thing I do have is severe bloating
It's been 15 days and in definately still waiting for results. Lol.
After my tummy got flatter, I had the tatt recolored, to show it off!
It's obvious one was taken in a mirror.
I offered you 3 suggestions for that.
Are you drinking a ton of water? You can also take Arnica & Turmeric for swelling.
Yes I drink a ton of water. Thank you.
I am the same height & weight. I suggest you try a few more sessions, to get the flat belly you desire. I had 5 but the before/after photo in my avatar is after 3.
How do I see your pictures ?
Click on my avatar & go to myreview of Coolsculpting.
Click on the photos to make them larger.
Ok thank you
You look amazing!!!!! This is just 13 days in for me. I'm excited cuz everyone is so negative in my life about doing this. I'm gonna prove they are wrong! I'm white so I guess I'm dreaming to look more curvy with a flat stomach. Smaller waist.
Keep in mind, the thousands who never have any pain & get good results, never come on a site like this to complain.
I'm right I meant to say lol
LOL!