After Two Procedures, I Consider It's Worth It - Avon, CT

After reading many online reviews about different...

After reading many online reviews about different non-invasive fat reduction procedures, I decided to give Cool Sculpting a try considering it's safe and the overall grading provided noticable results.
There are not many places offer this treatment in CT, so I went to the medi-spa in northern CT. What I like about this spa is the owner talked to me over the phone and we exchanged emails before I went in to get a consulation, he asked for my weight and height, then told me according to my BMI, I did not need a Smart Lipo which they also offer, he suggested Cool Sculpting should work on me, so I decided to give it a try. The first treatment was $1500 for just one big applicator on my lower abdomen, which is a little expensive.
The treatment itself did not bother me much for the first time, but after the treatment, around day 10 and day 11, I felt pretty uncomfortable, my stomach upset me that I needed to call the spa to ask for advice. The owner told me he did not recommend to take stronger medicine, just over-the-counter pain reliever should work, therefore I never had any prescription drugs during that 2-week after the procedure. Luckily, once I passed the two weeks mark, my discomfort were gone, then I just checking myself and take photos to see if there's any change on me. After week 3, my husband admitted that my belly did look smaller, my husband has critical eyes, so what he said should really count.
Once I reached week 13, I considered I have seen enough result from the 1st treatment, so I scheduled a second treatment with the same spa to target the upper abdomen that was not treated at the first time. The certified technician took the after pictures of me to compare to what she took for before treatment, she did see a big difference, she put before and after phonto side-by-side for me to look too, yes, the round belly has been reduced by a lot.
When I was ready to get the second treatment, Natalie used different measurements to see if using 2 smaller applicators on each side would be better or to use just one large applicator on the upper abdomen, so she chose to use one large applicator only,, This time she really pull my fat hard, tried to grab as much fat as she could to squeeze.into the applicator, this time I felt more uncomfortable during the treatment because my skin were pulled too tight, my body felt very tense.
After the treatment, I did not suffer as much bruising, swollen, itching and pain like the first time, Although she pull me very tight, perhaps my body did not have enough treatable fat left to be target, so I see can still little more fat reduction, but definitely not such an obvious result like the first time. Since this is the same procedure for the same problematic area, I got a discount of 50%, which was $750.
I do feel I don't carry that much fat anymore, my belly is not that bulging like it used to be, this kind of feeling is good. In the meantime, I still have to watch what I eat and do light exercise so the weight won;t gain back.
I will recommend this treatment to persons who have moderate localized fat, if the fat becomes too large in area and goes too deep, then an more invasive method may get better result..
Hahaha! I used to get teased by my own husband for having a fat belly, got mistakenly thought by other people that I was pregnant, therefore I decided to try Cool Sculpting, at least to give it a chance. After reading many reviews on different non-surgical treatments. I am glad I made the right choice to go with Cool Sculpting. After 2 treatments, I probably received 50% of fat reduction. But as many people mentioned at this site that working out regularly does not make the stubborn fat go away, I think we still have to watch what we eat even we have a great result from the treatment, or the fat may come back and store itself in different areas, which could be harder to get rid of than belly fat.
Your stomach definately looks a lot better. Your belly before looked way bigger. When people don't have that hourglass curve in their midsection it makes their fat look more like a big balloon in it, similar to a man's beer belly. I'm not saying that to be mean at all bc you look great. Now, ditch the granny panties and get some super sexy underwear to show off your new fabulous physique. Way to go.
I think you got wonderful results and yes great review and photos! I'm at 1 month post first treatment and my abdomen is shaped rather like your before pic. I was disappointed my upper or mid-abdomen was too tight to do coolsculpting but we did my lower abdomen and love handles. On my research beforehand, I'd already decided I'd "stacking" - more than one treatment, so I go back next week for my second set. I will also get measurements at my next treatment and then my 2-3 month post. If I get anywhere near the results you got, I'll be quite happy with this non-invasive treatment. I'm also hoping as things loosen up with the results and dieting, I can target other areas. Some places are offering free second treatments if you initially get at least 3 areas. Also both love handles were only considering one area not two by my doctor.
Natalie

Never seen a real doctor, but the spa does have some certificed technicians who can operate different equipments to accommodate your needs.