make your dreams a reality with dr.salama - Aventura, FL

Surely, I did this for the same reason any woman...

Surely, I did this for the same reason any woman on this planet (where it matters) would want to do it, for overall acceptance of self, everything else that comes after that is just extra, but it all makes me feel fantastic at the end of the day.

TO ALL MY LADIES OUT THERE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT...

TO ALL MY LADIES OUT THERE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING THIS CHANGE JUST REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY.
TAKE VITAMINS BEFORE AND AFTER. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER BEFORE AND AFTER. EAT WELL, BUT SMART. PAIN IS ALL IN YOUR MIND. GET PLENTY REST BUT DON'T SPEND ALL DAY IN BED, MAKE YOURSELF GET BETTER, EAT PLENTY GREENS, EAT FISH. FOCUS ON WORKING OUT YOUR LEGS AND ARMS BEFORE THE PROCEDURE. DR.SALAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU DURING THE OPERATION, BUT HE NEEDS YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF BEFORE AND AFTER, BECAUSE THE PROCEDURE IS A MAJOR PART BUT WHAT YOU DO FOR YOU IS THE ULTIMATE. THE MEDS IS OKAY BUT NOT NEEDED, AND IF SO TRY NOT TO TAKE THEM AFTER THE FIRST 2 DAYS. TRY NOT TO GET YOUR DRAINS REMOVED TOO SOON, REGARDLESS OF HOW ANNOYING THEY ARE, BECAUSE THE FLUID WILL JUST BUILD UP AND YOU WILL REGRET IT. LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR AND YOUR BODY. AT THE END OF THIS YOU WILL BE FINE, REMEMBER GOD IS WITH US IN ALL THAT WE DO, HE WATCHES OVER US, KEEP HIM IN MIND ALWAYS WITH ANYTHING WE DO. BLESSINGS TO ALL... NOW I AM ONLY 2 WEEKS WITH A TUMMY TUCK AND BBL AND BESIDES FLUID BUILDING I AM DOING EXCELLENT...NOW TIME TO GET MY ASS UP AND OUT TO GET MY REGULAR EXERCISE. I WILL UPDATE IN A WEEK.

Well today makes exactly a month from when I had...

Well today makes exactly a month from when I had my Tummy Tuck done with Fat transfer to my butt, damn I love the way my body looks... and my Fiance does too.
However I still have fluid built up in my tummy, that is why I haven't updated my pics.
I would love to show you girls the beautiful Artwork Dr.Salama has done to my body and my Booty, but not with this fluid... and this drain in me again.
I had to get a drain reinserted because my drain was removed too soon.
Unfortunately I went to the emergency room in NY to get it done because I was in so
much discomfort I could not sleep, so when it was done it felt so much better.
Dr.Salama recommended me to a doctor in NY who goes back and fourth from here to Miami.
I researched the doctor, and he too is a very good Doctor, Doctor Salama will
only refer us to the best if there is someone available in our area that he is aware of if you do not live out in Florida. The Doctor he referred me to is Dr.Ghersi.
Just as soon as I feel I can I will take pics of what I am proud of.
I MUST LET YOU KNOW... even tho I do not find my recovery painful, there will be times when you feel very sharp pains, as if somebody is stabbing you on the inside.
Also, you will feel very itchy, scratching won't help because this is your tissues healing, the only thing that will help is a massage, and massages feel so good.
I keep it real, Realself indeed... after spending all this money on this procedure, and then all the money spent on traveling, hotel, food, medicine... and so on, I didn't and don't have no money to be paying anybody to give me massages, shiit I have kids to feed and cloth, my gift to myself is well the f*ck over lol.
I looked up lymph drainage massage, and myself and my Fiance has been great at doing it ourselves... every damn day lol, yes baby, feels great.
So I say if you can't afford it what you suppose to do suffer, hell no, and if you didn't have a lover before the procedure trust it won't be hard getting assistance from whoever after, lover, friend, the postman... hey whatever works for you boo (-:
Another thing I want to talk about is the people around you after your procedure.
The men stare... as usual, some women stare, look up in the air, or pull their men near... like you want them, please. I am upset about my best friend, she is beautiful, really beautiful, has had a great body to match her face all her life, while I just had a beautiful face to match my acceptable body (to the outside because I stayed covered) now that I had my procedure she went from downing herself because she says I have the whole package, to trying to play me because of whatever reason I don't know, thinking I changed when I am the same silly mufucka I was before the procedure, just feeling better about me... yo, is this hate because I don't want to believe it, I love my best friend so much, but now I refuse to call her because... she changed, but I miss her... well, I don't know, this is RealSelf, real shit be happening.
And I am and always was Bi-sexual, so I never envied a women, I was always attracted to women, but now I am with my Fiance I don't date no other man or female, however, I am still attracted to women, I hate now that some women I could just be attracted to before now look at me like, I don't know, is it just in my mind, all this new shit, but regardless... I DON"T REGRET NOTHING... THANK YOU DR.SALAMA, maaaan YOU THE F*CKING BEST.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hands down this Doctor is the best, when it comes down to it he gives you what you want at an affordable price, professional and caring to a woman's wants as well as her needs, I highly recommend this doctor above the rest, pay more if you want, but the smart ones who care about their pockets as well as a doctors performance, as myself, come see Dr.Salama. So happy I did, he made my dreams come true.

I would LOOOOVE to see your photos, girl! HMU.
@Bootydouble....I understand how you feel about your friend I went through the same thing with my best friend. I havent had the BBL done yet but she started acting funny. She was acting funny when I met my husband and we got married. We dont want to think the ones we care about would be envious of us but the truth is they can be. One thing led to another and we dont even talk anymore, and she was suppose to be comming with me to get it done. I miss having her as a friend but I dont live my life trying to please people.
I agree with you 100 percent girl, thats messed up good luck on you marriage
I love your review, very informative. Congrats on your surgery and it's great that you love your results! Good luck on your revovery...
Ummm, I think she said she will post pics once her swelling goes down.
Where are u pics!! Did u take them down?,
Hey Teresa, yea I still take my vitamins. Iron, vitamin C and calcium, I figure why stop when all they do is benefit my body. The same with smoking, I stopped smoking for the procedure, but since i stopped I am able to breathe better, my skin is better, my teeth and gums are better, I never want a cigarette ever again, I didnt know how much it was f+cking up my breathing and my skin until i stopped smoking them shiits. I look better on the outside and i am healthier on the inside, i love this. I returned to work April 2nd and i do maintenance, no heavy lifting required and no sitting down. I do my job with no problem, its a light workout for me even with my drain still in, but i am strong. I eat plenty protien thru meat, protien bars and shakes, I drink plenty water everyday and eat plenty vegetables. All I can be is strong at this point, so my job is no problem, I sweat but my ass dont (-; yaay
Ok, I understand how you feel....are your taking your supplements still? and how long do you feel that able to return to work?
Im sorry to hear your going thru that with your best friend. Although, I truly believe it will pass once you guys talk about it. Great to know you were'nt in too much pain and happy recovery to you. Very excited to see your results. Keep us posted and update pics when YOU feel comfortable. ttyl
Thank u Teresa for your thoughts and words, I appreciate it. Me and my Bestiie been friends for 26 years, but became the best of friends 17 years ago, so it truly does mean a lot to me, and I know this bothers her, whatever it is, I just am not going to waste my energy trying to figure this thing out, just think about it and move forward with life looking forward to when this bullshiit blows over and we be cool again. I will definitely update with pics and keep this posted, experiencing life with a new body that is of great difference makes everything else around you change, not you... and not your kids. My kids love me and they love whatever it is I did, even tho not all of them know. They know I am still the same loving Mommy, I just was a lil ill before because I had to keep laying down and never do I sit, still, but your kids, their love, their reaction, how they become doesn't change, if anything they seem more understanding then I could have ever known, until this happened. I will be very excited to show you and everybody else my results Teresa, once the time is right, I have been up on my feet moving like normal for the past 2 weeks I must say. My recovery has been speedy besides this fluid, but it's all normal and I do feel great. Thank u for your time.
Hey what's up ladies?? You can also look on hotpads.com or Vacationrentals.com, they have good deals too. Remember to look in the Hollywood, Hallandale, Sunny Isles areas, those are closer to where you will be getting things done... the closer the better. Fort Lauderdale is acceptable too. You will have a driver, his name is Larry. Larry will get you where you need to go, he is a cool older guy, he loves to be on time... however, unfortunately the morning me and my Fiance was suppose to leave from our hotel stay, Larry did not show up to take us to the Amtrak station, nor did he answer any of our calls, it was horrible because we had almost been stuck out there, we had very little money left after being there from 3/5 - 3/20, we didn't even have enough to pay the cab who luckily picked us up just in time and got us there before the train left. It was a 31 hour trip back to NY but I made sure we had a room, so that I could lay down on my side the whole time, plus meals were included, it was awesome laying down looking out the window at the sky, people, places and things...(doing freaky things) as much as we could do anyway... lol, oh my bad, but hey this is real shit. We had fun, but Larry really f*cked us over at the end, so while you there you can count on Larry but make sure you have a back up plan before you leave just in case, I hope he don't or hasn't f*cked nobody else over, but just beware. Overall everything went well, but I need to let whomever know what can possibly happen, especially when it happened to me. God is good, he watches over us, just believe and you shall receive, never forget that.
Thankx
I went to tripadvisor.com and Google...
Thanks for that website totalhot! I've been trying to find other options to staying in a hotel
Congrats on your surgery. Do u know the website to book a condo?
Just seen your comment. Thanks for all the great tips and encouragement. I believe with christ as my savior I'm in the best hands possible. Hope your feeling better and better every day;)
Oh Sh++t, I just realized two of you left a comment. My bad MsPhatback, because now I don't know if your rental has 2 bathrooms, but trust that is something to think about with 2 kids coming along, and you will really need to be able to go to the bathroom with no one in your way, you will be a mess trust me, especially the first 2-3 days guaranteed. As for Totalhot, I don't know if u have kids coming or whatever but thats a good deal, you sure could have it if you needed it.
I agree too I booked a 2 bedroom condo for 700.00 with 2 full baths, kitchen and recliner chair its defitnetly the way to go rather than a hotel with none of the comfort of a home
Smart girl, you doing things right from jump, especially with the 2 bathrooms since you are not going to want to share a bathroom at all with your kids, very smart. I am suppose to put some updated pics up here but I had to get a drain re-inserted, which was no pain at all, just relief, since my stomach is still numb so, but it's coming out this Friday, after that I will take new pics to put up here, but all I can say girl is so far so good, it just gets greater later. Like there is no way in hell you can not be satisfied after he does his magic on your body, he just gives it a nice natural hourglass shape that your man will just want to stare at and admire for hours and hours lol, trust I know. It's all good tho, just keeps you smiling.
I agree, I booked a vacation rental since my man + my 2 kids are coming!!!
You look awesome already I wish you a speedy recovery thanks for the tips I will be seeing him for the same procedure next month apr 26...
Thanx, I am sure u are a honey just waiting to get that banging body, and trust it will happen. I am here to encourage all my ladies who want to make that change to do it because I felt bad about my body, but now how I feel can't amount to any money, do it, do it for yourself, life is too short and our time is not promised, only you can make you smile at the end of the day, when you look in that mirror. Lol, yes boo, confidence is a mufuckaaa Lmao... and I absolutely love it (-; You will too
Oh thanks by the way where did you stay and how was the weather? Im sure hot as hell right?
The weather is definitely hot but it was not too bad, the humidity was good, and the wind felt excellent. At night time is when it cools off and it just feels so good. I don't know where you are coming from but they air quality out there is damn near perfect, they have no companies out there polluting their air, I miss their air quality, I look forward to my trip back out there in May, but this time I will be enjoying my time and my new body on their beautiful beaches. I stayed at the Marbay Hotel, which is conveniently right across from where I and you will have the procedure done. Marbay Hotel prices are good, their rooms are clean and their maid service is on point when you need it, only thing is their tv's is old so if you have someone coming with you who plays xbox or playstation make sure you get a rf adapter in advance for their tv's, not only that hotel but most of them out there tv's are old, for whatever reason, unless you are willing to pay like 150 or more a night for a room, however, you can luck up and get a vacation rental for 2 weeks, it might come out cheaper, but my advice is to book that in advance as well so you will have it ready because people be taking up all them rentals and rooms so quickly, you don't want to end up in some nasty motel with roaches and whores bringing in their customers next door, and bed bugs and smelly rugs... lol, the reason I speak of it is because before we got to the Marbay Hotel we were in 2 previous places, the 2nd place had bugs that bit up my legs and ams, before my surgery thank God, just be careful and do your research but try to get the Marbay Hotel, can't go wrong with them.