11 week review

Finished with the baby making...lol. Next, ready...

Finished with the baby making...lol. Next, ready for the new me that myself and my husband can enjoy. I have always been self conscious about my body even with my husband. Especially now after having two c-sections and weight gain. I am 5'4 & 150lbs. Even when I was younger I never was a small girl. My inner thighs have always been huge!!!

I enjoy reading everyone's post here and checking out all the great before and after pics. Everyone on here is very courageous and inspiring. I hope that my journey can help someone like all the info here has helped me. Will post before pics soon.

Good luck, you're going to get great results!!!

Thanks phatback.. I'm not looking forward to the pain but sooo ready for the transformation!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure you're going to get lots of support from the other BBL ladies, on the run up to your surgery!

Rescheduled surgery date...5/24/12

Rescheduled surgery date...5/24/12

I was just about to post my date change:( I had a conflict with my work schedule. Yes my husband and kids are coming. Both girls 8yr and 16yr. They will be able to help me out and have fun at the beach in between while I'm in pain.lol. Its not really funny cause I know it is the TRUTH!
Finally I found someone with the same date as well as doctor. Seems like everyone is trying to get it done way before the summer. Crazy how the surgery is 4 mo away and I'm still worried the pain. But so worth it for the transformation?

Have you planned out your? Hotel? Relatives?

My BBL fam, Iagave some questions if anyone can...

My BBL fam, Iagave some questions if anyone can answer. I looked for someone who does limphatic massage in my area. There was not that many therapist that did. I did find one she charges 70 per hour. Does anyone think that is kind of high since I will need more than one when I get home? Will I need a full hour or is 30 min good? I am having a tummy tuck also with dr. Salma do they massage your tummy also or just the butt?Your info is very much appreciated thanks:)

Thanks Teresa8296, I hate that I let her take me there!! I'm good now, ignore button is ON!! :))
Nobody on here wants some butt pads, obviously if we are on this website...what is the deal with this girl vivian1990? We are on here to uplift each other ladies dont let her get you upset, ignore her.
@Nola9, I feel sorry for this broke whore, she ranting and raving about what she got and what I dnt have, krazy chic never saw me but jealousy is a mofucker she jealous of all of us..... She wanna come to my Dr. Office and do a drive by because she wanna see what we getting. I'm getting 1400 cc's each cheek, yeah gimme a big ole donkey ass, lmao..she has to adjust them butt pads when she walk cause the ass look lopsided. #Stacks on deck...and I'm still winning#

Good morning BBL fam... Got some bad news...

Good morning BBL fam... Got some bad news yesterday. A pipe bust in the condo I reserved and they had to cancel. Does anyone know of any place I look on the internet for 2 br condos??? Any info is appreciated. God bless

Thanks Newme2012. Hoping to find another at a good price close to what I found before.
Sorry to hear about your condo! I rented one via homeaway.com for my surgery in July. It is in Aventura and appears to be very nice. Good luck!
Ty msPhatback:)

Did my EKG and preop blood work today. Hope...

Did my EKG and preop blood work today. Hope everything comes out good...21 days left!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

EKG and Lab/Blood work came back normal. Thank you...

EKG and Lab/Blood work came back normal. Thank you Jesus! Can't wait...not looking forward to the pain but so ready for the results. Florida here I come 20 more days:)

OMG! Tomorrow is the big day! I pray that the Lord blesses Dr. & his staff during surgery. I also ask that you have a safe, and painless surgery! Can't wait to hear an update and see pics! You're going to look fabulous, doll!
Why r u going crazy :(?
Going crazy everything getting on my nerves

Surgery went well, had it on the 24. I had to be...

Surgery went well, had it on the 24. I had to be there for 7am but I dont think it started till about 8:00. Everyone in the office have been just great;) I'm not going to lie having both the procedures at the same time is exhausting. The first night was hard I had acid reflux so it was hard for me to drink but I was extremely thirsty! Dr said it was ok for me to take zantac. It did help but took awhile. Trying to get in and out of the car not fun. I was draining from everywhere it is very scary but normal. It was embarrassing because a group of women stoped to see if they should call for help:( also I had long stringy blood clots in the bulbs but dr said this is also normal. Well I still cant get in and out of the bed by myself. My husband has been a great nurse and cook. It's hard to sleep on my sides. I had alot of trouble last night. I have a big lump on my outer thigh from laying on it because I got those lipoed a little. I have been laying on my left side more than my right because of this. I hope it does not mess up my butt. I told the dr I did not want alot of hips so i don't think it will matter. I also told him I do not want my butt gigantic. I think he did a great job! I'm just very very swollen and brused. I will Update later when I'm feeling better.

Thanks Hellllllonurse... I will be praying for a fast recovery and great results for u too;)
Hi there. Sorry to hear you have been in so much discomfort and pain. Stick in there, you're already on day 3 and it keeps getting better. I'm glad you are already enjoying your results. Thanks for keeping us posted. Praying for a smooth recovery for you :)

Having my first massage tomorrow...does anyone...

Having my first massage tomorrow...does anyone have thae address and or Phone # to the massage therapy office??????

I am feeling ok just still sore and swollen. How about you???
@helllllonurse it is at 12:00 what time is yours? I do not know where to go.. Do you?
Hey hun. How are you feeling today? When is your message tomorrow? I have one scheduled, too.

So I had my first massage today. I had to wait in...

So I had my first massage today. I had to wait in the office for about 45 min which was not fun standing. Naomi did say i could lay on the sofa but i forgot my pillow and with the tummy tuck i def need head support. They were running behind I don't know if they scheduled two people for the same time or an employee did not come in. The office staff there are always so helpful and pleasant considering how busy they are;) ok back to the massage let me just say it is no joke!!! I did not cry and the therapist said I did really well but it is painfull. Only certain areas like the lower sides of my back and hipbone around the TT insicion on one side. I was so stiff but after I truely felt like my body had been reformed. My body had a better shape to it. It reminded me of neading dough to soften and shape it. Lol. well talk to y'all later

hoping you had a good day
Congrats girl.... Hope you are feeling better?

So I seen the Dr. yesterday and I do have some...

So I seen the Dr. yesterday and I do have some advice. Take your pain med before every doctors visit because it's better to be safe than sorry. lol. Of course I did not and I had one front drain removed (very uncomfortable), the steri strips were removed from my TT incision (replaced with some tape) and I was stuffed into my first body garment. I was sweating by the time we did the garment. So you can just imagine how hard that was when your body is not completely dry. On a better note I meet my BBL sisters that were transformed on the same day that I was and it was a pleasure. Our conversation def helped the time fly by. Well I leave to go home on Sat. I have my 2 massage on mabe get drains removed after. I might have to go home with one and have my primary dr remove it when it's time:( ttl

Hey Nola we are still waiting for pics! You holding out on us? Lol. Happy healing..
Triyingtomakeithappen - I'm doing fine thanks for asking. The last month goes by fast. Your transformation is coming soon..are you ready?;)
Hellllllonurse- aww my appointment Is on Friday for my massage and I leave on sat. I enjoyed talking to you at the office. I am feeling well today I feel like I have more swelling than yesterday mabe I did to much this am. How r you feeling today? Did u go today for your massage?
Hi Nola9. How are you coming along today? Just thought of you when I went to the office today. I hoped that I would see you :)

I am feeling better and better each day. By the...

I am feeling better and better each day. By the end of the day it feels like I've gained 10lbs due to the swelling. It feels like I am going to bust out of my garment. I am still in a lg garment. I am concerned about going down to the Med due to the butt bubble formation. I already see how this could happen to me also. I can see an indentation under my butt cheeks. I massaged that area today a little. I also had my second massage today since i've been home. The place that is doing them is called Massage Envy. They do have them in other states. I signed up for a package deal thats very good prices! The first massage I had there I dont think I explained the way I wanted it done well because the lady did not do my inner thighs or stomach. I booked with someone else today and I was very thorough and it went great!! They have more than one therapist that does lymphatic massage there.I was going to try them until I found the person I liked but I found her today! My husband does not want me to post my before and after pics online for everyone to see and I respect his wishes. That is why I have not put them up so just private message me. Talk to yall later

Ok nola I'm ready

Ok so I'm two weeks post op. I am now noticing the...

Ok so I'm two weeks post op. I am now noticing the swelling going down a little faster than the first week. I put the med garment on today to celebrate my 2 weeks. I definitely had the butt ooze with the large garment also. What I did to stop it was stitch the back of the opening half way. I just finish doing that to the med garment and it is working well so far. I'll let you know if things change. I take the garment off to do #2 anyway so I don't need that part open. I will update you guys more later.

HEY NOLA I AM HAVING A TT AND BBL AND FULL LIPO OF THE BACK...ANY TIPS ON SLEEPING. I AM SO NERVOUS!!
I doing ok I don't think I have lost any volume since my 12 day pic. I'm just can't wait for the swelling to go down in my lower abdomin by the TT and my private area is soo swollen still. It's a bummer cause I want to see a flat tummy and it's not there:( Hopefully It will go down soon. I think mabe it's because I have not been drinking the water like I should. I think the hydration might help to eliminate the swelling. We'll see I'm working on that today!!
Hey Nola just checking in on your progress? How are you feeling how is the healing and how is the butt coming along. It sounds so awkward to ask another woman how her butt is..lol only on this site is it ok. Do you have same volume? Have you lost any? Also please share with us if and when you "fluff" up/out. Its so crazy how the results vary.

Happy healing!

Hi everyone.. I know I have not updated in a...

Hi everyone.. I know I have not updated in a while, sorry. It would be so much easier to do from my phone but I am tech illiterate unfortunately.lol. So I am happy with my butt even though it has decreased in volume:(. My over all shape from the lipo is just great I am def loving it. I have curves now and I feel so much sexier in front of my husband. I can tell he like the new curves to which really has done wonders for my self esteem. I have been depressed though my journey due to my tummy tuck:( The sweeling just does not seem to be going away. I am still numb from my belly button down. I just dont know if it really is sweeling or just fat that will need to be lipoed at a later time. My Iower stomach from my belly button down is still numb. the area above my belly button is flat and this is the area that Dr. Salama said he could not lipo so I'm confused. I do plan on calling the office to see if he lipoed the lower part of my abdomin from my belly button down to the scar. If he did i guess its just still sweeling. I can feel the muscle above my belly button under my breast area is tight because this area is flat and I LOVE that. It just the lower part i wish it was just as flat but hopefully in time it will be. I will just have to give it the 6 months to see thats why I have not called the dr yet. My stomach does get more uncomfortable and tight during mid day untill i go to sleep so mabe it is sweeling still. Just to let any one getting a tummy tuck know.. this does get depressing. Especially after looking at other tummy tuck pics and there belly is flat after the first 2-4 weeks:( I keep telling myself mabe I heal slower. I still feel more comfortable wearing my compression garment during the week. I have gone the weekend without it and let me tell you I am ready to put it back on after two days. My stomch gets all tight and I dont like the way my clothes feel rubbing on the numb skin. Well guess thats all for now.If you have any questions feel free to ask. TTY later sistas.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My 11 weeks review update was deleted and it was...

My 11 weeks review update was deleted and it was long so I promise I will retype later. sorry

@GueraBooty thank you girl, your too sweet:) the recovery is tough with the tummy tuck in my opinion. I like the way I look in the Am but my stomach does get bigger though out the day, I promise:( I was not that overweight before surgery and don't get me wrong, I do not have love handles or rolls now. That by itself is great! BUT I feel like with the money that was spent I was expecting my lower abdomen to be FLAT. I' ve seen other girls who come out looking flat. I came out swollen and even though it has went down its still pooches out. I know every ones body heals differently. Mabe mine is stubborn.lol. I am giving it till the 6 months though to know for sure if
I need to address this to the Dr. I know some girls say its the worst pain ever but it really is just like a stiff soreness. I will pray for you so God may take away your fears. You will do great. I would do it again in a heart beat! Dr. Salama is really an artist!
Awww... Thank You NOLA9 your words and encouragement mean so much to me right about now. Yes, I have been doubting lately, but I know it's all fear but in the end, I know I will come out ok and I will look fab :)
I am so sorry how your tummy is being stubborn. From the sound of it, it sounds like it is still swollen if it gets bigger at the end of the day. I don't know. I have a friend who got a tt 2 weeks ago and she said she loves her flat stomach, but she does have a lot of swellness. Have you addressed the issue with Salama, if so, what does he say? I still want both procedures done, but that's not happening :(
@lilbetty...thank you:) I think I do have before pics where you can see my stomach better. I did not have a lot of extra skin that's why I have a small scar going up and down. Dr salaam said that is where my belly button was and he did not have enough skin to pull it all the way down
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama and staff is awesome!!