Dr. Salama's skill is legendary

I'm very excited. I have 5 weeks left to go. I...

I'm very excited. I have 5 weeks left to go. I am new to this site but feel like everyone here is family since I've read reviews and looked at pictures for the last 3 months. I will be having a TT, BL/BA, BBL and lipo. I am pleased with my choice of Dr. Salama, after many consults and lots of indecision. I almost can't believe I went from thinking about this in December just in passing, to doing research, to consults, to pulling the trigger to surgery next month. This website has played an instrumental role in helping me make that decision and I thank you ladies so much for your bravery and your willingness to share your stories. I will keep you posted as much as I can, as time passes. I just wanted to introduce myself and wish you all well on your journey.

I'm excited but nervous. I was so intent an...

I'm excited but nervous. I was so intent an doing this and now that the days are counting down I'm wracking my nerves. I keep questioning and second guessing myself while hoping for the best result. Please pray for me.

I am almost 3 weeks post op. I had a full TT,...

I am almost 3 weeks post op. I had a full TT, BA/BL, lipo, and bbl all at once. Recovery has its moments but not nearly as bad as I expected. I am loving my results more and more each day and this truly is an exercise in patience. I am happy I opted to stay in the US and that I selected Dr. Salama, his skill is legendary and soooo worth it! Now if only I can figure out how to get these pics up.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but raved reviews for Dr. Salama and the entire staff. Everyone went above and beyond and service was truly 5 star.

wow you had all 3 procedures at once. Congratulations and i'mm glad everything went well... i'm considering a BA and BBL with Salama but more and more people are saying is not a good idea because is opposite side recovery, and laying on the side will cause the fat to be absorbed or not look well...would you mind posting pics or maybe sending them to me. it would help me immensely with my decision,that is of course if you are comfortable with that. I'm terrified about possible complications since i also have asthma and the length of being under the anesthesia.
@albshop08 My Sister has pretty bad asthma and had a very long and complicated spinal fusion surgery. She did fine under anesthesia, but it's very important to voice your concerns with your general physician/pulmonologist as well as your surgeon. :)
How long was your surgery? I'm having a BA revision, BBL and inner thigh and knee lipo on Nov. 6th with Dr. Salama. I'm considering adding arm lipo as well, but I'm nervous enough about being under anesthesia for too long. :(

Congrats on a successful surgery! Thanks.
Has anyone found anyone who is over a year post op who was done by Dr.salama?
It will be here before you know it ! Hope its everything you want !! Mine is in September it feels so far away !!!
Hope you get the results of your dreams! keep us posted..
Good Luck and keep us posted.