2nd Time Coming Soon- Aventura, FL

Okay soo today makes it exactly 1 week before my...

okay soo today makes it exactly 1 week before my bbl surgery with Dr. Salama. This will be my second bbl and my last. My first bbl was done with Dr. Jones in NYC. (previous review by numeee528:wooooow in sooooo many ways). He is a well known plastic surgeon, who has been featured on Oprah and Wendy Williams about his work. I got a bbl done by hime last year and at first it was exactly what i wanted. He stated he placed 600 cc's in and when it was swollen i loed it. WELL the swelling went down and so did my butt. I shouldve researched his bbl procedures a little more before i settled with him but i didnt and i found this site a minute too late :'( but i cant cry over spilled milk, so it is what it is. My rear end does look better than what is was before. i put on tight dresses and i have a shape, but not nearly what i paid for or what i originally wanted. Im looking for more roundness in the back and a "fuller" look overall. I booked my appt with Dr. Salama sometime ago. I spoke with Noami, Ruben, and Jennifer many times and they are the nicest ppl and soo very helpful. they are aware of what i want and also to lipo my football player arms. I gained weight after my previous surgery so i could full my thighs and for the dr. to have more to work with. April 6th cant come fast enough because i am well aware of the pain, brusing and the annoying no sitting rule and i just want to get those things over with. ....Soooooooooo 1 week i"ll be updating yall and postine my before pics soon.

Good luck on the second round .
Hope it goes well