Obsessed with the Bbl - Aventura, FL

I live in Atlanta, Ga; just to throw that out...

I live in Atlanta, Ga; just to throw that out there. I've been obsessing about the bbl for several months and I finally made my mind up to get it done. I'm already a shapely woman but I need more butt. Right now I'm currently 219 pounds. I don't look it! My butt is just wide right now with little projection. I need this so bad it sound be a sin. I will be financing my new body. I'm in the process of getting approved with a co-signer. I want 1000cc in each cheek because I know that 45% of the fat will melt away. So I'll end up with 600cc in each cheek.

I'm wanting to go to Dr. Salama in Aventura, FL. or Dr. Jimerson in Atlanta, GA. My best bet would be going to Dr. Jimerson but he charges too much for the procedure and I wanted to get my chin and arms liposuctioned. Which would run me over 12,000. If I go to Florida the procedure will run me under $8,000 and $500 for each additional area I want to lipo. I plan on driving down there since it's so close. Estimated $200 for gas, $600 for a 9 day hotel stay.

The only problem is I have no one to go to Miami with me and Dr.Salama's wait list is extremely long. I don't think I can wait 9 month to get my new body. I'm impatient; I hate waiting. So Dr. Jimerson would ease my anxiousness but he's too expensive. I need help !

I'm 5'6 and 6'1 with heels.

I'm 5'6 and 6'1 with heels.

Dr.Salama next opening is April 2013. I'm...

Dr.Salama next opening is April 2013. I'm definitely am not about that life. I can't wait. Dr. Jimerson opening is August of 2012 and he's in Atlanta. I'm dying for my consultation!
Dr. Andrew Jimerson

I found out from realself.com

Hello!! Just wondering how ur journey is going? GL
You already look great I can imagine how u would look after I love your white Jeans what are they?
Girl you are going to look banging after the sx, you are already curvy. I live in the Atl too, but I am going with Dr Salama, he is way lesser than Dr Jimerson but I have to wait till October to get mine.
girl your body is NICE!! you already have curves, u gonna look so dangerous after bbl!
Thanks but your body is amazing after surgery! My god he did wonders!
Welcome to the site and good luck on picking your doctor
Thanks
You are the bomb NOW what do you need done , girl you better leave alone what god blessed you with.
Thanks but I truly do not see what others do. Everyone tells me this....I want a more rounder, fuller, projected ass!
When you get your bbl done your shape is going to be sick....
Thanks hon
Girl you got a bomb ass shape!!!! Good luck on your journey
Thank you! I'm trying to get some ass though!!
I'm paying out of pocket...
Lol...their sites don't do either of them justice, however this site does... ;). So many stories... Makes the process easy... I am scheduled with salama for oct, so for now I'm a researcher making sure I know all I need to know, like best places to stay, food to buy, n what to bring... Which I'm almost done with...lol
Awesome are you financing or paying out of pocket
Hey girl congrats on starting your journey... Picking a dr will be easy, waiting is tough but worth it... I suggest doing one research n looking at work from both drs.
Thanks so much hon. Trust me I've stalked this site and their websites. The only thing I can say is salama's work looks like it connects into the theigh on some of his patients and I can't have that!!! Tell me about your journey
welcome :) and thanks for sharing. If i was you i would wait for salama he is worth the wait
I really want dr. Salama! I want to switch dates with someone!
5'7ish...u?
sorry thought i was on my page..lol
How tall are you
I'm 5'6 and 6'1 with heels. I'm apart of the talls!!