Mini Tt with Doctor Salama - Aventura, FL

Im having a second round for Brazilian butt lift...

Im having a second round for Brazilian butt lift and I have extra skin on my tummy so a mini tummy tuck hopefully will solve the problem :) ill post before and after pictures soon...................

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi! i am thinking of having the same procedure with Dr Salama too. He did a bbl on me on August. i was just wondering if you seen the scar from the mini tummy tuck of someone he have done? i havent found no one that have posted pics....
ok that's whats up :)
I don't need a bbl, born with one. I'll just have to be patient and hope my results get better. I am released to workout starting Monday.
don't be sad boo just go for the bbl now it's never to late hun
Awsome. My ps would not do it. He said he would lipo it in six months. Wish he would have. I'm so sad.
Sorry for the delay. Yes he can do a mini tummy tuck, You can definitely get a flat stomach and he can and will lipo your abdomen.

Let me know if you need anything else an
@ Great2BMe here is what was said to me...
@ A New Me Regi lol y you say That you dong need the bbl lol but i hope that ur treatment works out for u boo
@ Great2Bme i did read that you can't have alot of fatt lipo when having bbl/tt. if someone with a really big stomach " not to be mean" but if someone with a big stomach wanted a tummy tuck
they would have to get some fat liposuction out to have a better and flattered stomach
i read about it alot and i also watch the surgerys get done on YouTube
@ Great2Bme on my bbl page women are getting tt with bbl with just having stomach flanks and back areas lipo i be on real self almost everyday readin im telling you the women are getting liposuction of the stomach with tt and they getting up to 1000 ccs each cheeks.
Yes, you are absolutely correct. I am 3 weeks Post Op and I didn't get any fat grafting into my buttocks. However, I did have a full Tummy Tuck, Lipo to my waist,upper abs flanks, and back. You can get lipo to your stomach. Just wanted to back you on this,lol.
@ bizzybody87 i bet your looking hot :) Im coming to check ya out.
Congrats on you BBL and mini TT. Can't wait to see the photos. I would like to have BBL but it's not the biggest issue with my funky body! LOL
LOL thanks A new me Regi :)) a big butt i must have everything don't floats everyones boat lol.
I don't want a bigger one God know I don't need that Just to fill in the little skin pocket I have But this treament I'm getting is suppose to get rid of it! Fingers crossed!
you saying they cant liposuction my stomach when i get the mt? alot of ladies are getting the bbl and full tummy tuck. they also get lipo of they stomach flanks etc.. my doctor didnt tell me that i couldn't get lipo with the mt. but my stomach is like really gigglie lol can't tell u how many inches because idk :/
They cannot lipo where they cut and pull the skin down as it interferes with healing of the scar. When they cut out the skin they are removing any fat that is attached to that skin and when they pull it down and sew it back together it will make your stomach flat. The side and back rolls are what get lipoed. This is how my ps explained it to me.
Navin K Singh M.D. aswered the question, "Can I have liposuction at the same time as tummy tuck" and this was his answer.

Yes, You can get liposuction of other areas such as the love-handles, thighs, or chest at the same time as a tummy-tuck. Plastic surgeons respect the total volume that can be removed in a typical outpatient setting (approximately 5 liters or 10 pounds of lipo fat). It may be safer to remove less fat if multiple other procedures are being done in addition to liposuction.

No, you shouldn't get liposuction of the abdomen and a tummy-tuck at the same time. Typically, it is recommended to avoid liposuction of the abdomen itself at the same time as an abdominoplasty (tummy-tuck) because the skin has trouble healing with the "double-hit" of a tummy-tuck and lipo of the same area. You can get liposuction of the abdomen at the same time if a mini-tummy tuck is being done, and that is a very popular combination in our practice
I guess it depends on whether you have a full tt or a mini tt.
It's good that you already had your stomach lipoed as they can't do the stomach area when they do the tuck. They can lipo the sides and back. Pull on your skin and see how much it pulls out. Maybe 1-3 inches?
sorry for the typo...but i meant to mention my arms too. so thats stomach, flanks, full back, arms, inner/outer thigh
hey i dont know how much extra skin i have...I had lipo done this year in February my tummy was flat i had a bbl done as well but when everything settled my tummy got piggy with loose skin like alil hanging over not much tho. i still have alot of fat in my tummy as well. ill be havin lipo of my tummy flanks full back and i want to add my inner and out thigu as well with another bbl/mt
How much extra skin do you have? He cut out 3 inches on me.
hello sorry for being late. yes im having the mini tuck and the bbl at the same time.

Thanks for starting your story! Are you getting the BBL and mini tummy tuck at the same time?