Everything is clear just waiting on my surgery day to come.

Haven't had surgery yet but looking forward to it....

Haven't had surgery yet but looking forward to it. I'm schedule for Nov 2012 I'm looking to go earlier so if anyone has dates that fit my schedule please let me know. Aug13 or Set 10. I'm having lipo in fat grafting to my hips, I already have some booty not big but nices.

15 MORE DAYS...

15 MORE DAYS...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had it yet.

Yes go under my other post.
Do you have before and after pics?
Shaell2000 check out some of my post-op picture I will be adding more tomorrow.
Gurl- good luck.... you have wonderful muscle definition so you are gonna be 'FIRE" after Dr. S... works his magic- Happy Healing!
glad to hear you're back at home! 10 more days for me!!! Keep us posted...can't wait to see those pics!
Can't wait to see your pics hope u are doing good.
Candiapple, what's good? Just wanted to hit you u and let you know that I am scheduled four days after you so I will more than likely see you around. I am super excited and hoping to bomb forever lasting results. Good Luck!!!
Please do thank u
hello sorry so late no i don't know any places as of yet my date isn't until 2013 sorry i couldn't help:( but i do have a list of rooms that Ruben given me i can inbox them to you if yu like them.
@Ass'R Us my date is Sept 10, I'm still looking for a place to stay I would like a reasonable price condo I'm looking to stay from Sept 9-18 budget is 800. Any suggestion?
Good luck hun :)
Yes it give us more time, but I'm so excited I want it now. So ladies Aug 13 , Sept 10 are the days I'm looking for please respond if you can change.
Congratulations! I'm going september24 was hoping for earlier but they were all booked I guess it gives us more time to prepare and look over results!