Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Aventura, FL

I had both upper/lower bleph done last week, 10...

I had both upper/lower bleph done last week, 10 days today. I read alot before , specially on realself and it was very informative and prepared me very well for pre and post surgery.

In my opinion, the outcome depends on many factor...First of all , you have to expect to look really bad for the next few days following your surgery or so, or week....When i read the comments, people seem to be terrified on how they looked the next day... well , when my surgeon called me to check on me, i told him that i was fine: Bruised, swollen and ugly" Second, chose the right surgeon, i did not go to "boob" specialist to do my eyelids... he was a facial plastic surgeon, with 20 something year experience... it will click when you find the right surgeon... check his credentials, his licence and pending law suits past or present, reviewes, pictures before and after. That should tell you alot. And don't chose one cause is "so nice".... Third prepare yourself well for surgery, supplements ordered by surgeon, keep fit and healthy and sleep well...and fourth, post op care is very important" ice, sleep head at 45degrees, supplement and proper diet, and rest.

It took me 10 days to be somewhat presentable, but with alot of concealer... and not back to work , since the bruise on cheeks are still visible even with concealer, i would count at least two weeks.

During surgery, for the ones who will get Local.... hum.... am an reg. nurse, and really high pain tolerance, but found it tough... Upper fine, was kind of drowsy(no iv sedation, just valium and ambien by mouth), The lower was kind of scarry and painfull, with the cautherizer so close to your eyeball, it was a bit difficult to stay still.... just for you to know, be prepared. IV sedation , i would recommend, but some doctors dont do this....

My results will be great i think, but a bit soon to tell. What i can tell is that i won't look like a surgery, just a refreshed version of myself. will post later on my progress.

Two weks post op and a big difference......

Two weks post op and a big difference... Presentable in public with minimim make up and concealer.... Healing reaaly took two weeks for me, for swelling and bruise to be gone, which i consider really good...results are great until now, nobody could tell i had surgery, which was my bigest concern...scars are gwtting better, but still a way to go....overall happy.

until now

Research and interviews

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, Chanelle. How is your recovery going now? Please keep us updated. I hope everything is going well.