I Love the Staff Who are Very Attentive and Well Organized - Aventura, FL

I had this done the second time around and i did...

i had this done the second time around and i did it because i was made fun of one time about a flat rear end. so i improved my look.

Where did you stay to recover? I'm scheduled with Dr. Salama in March.
So jealous of u ladies - I'm in WI. Traveled into chicago for mine. Loosing volume ;( 500 in each cheek wasn't enough but that's all the fat I had available ;(
I'm hoping to get 1200in each cheek bc some fat does absorb
Miami Plastic Surgeon

i rate this doctor a+. i had the procedure fat transfer to buttocks for the 2nd time and this time dr. salama did the right job. he took enough fat in the proper places which should have been taken out of me from my previous doctor i used in massachusetts. dr. salama has a lot more experience with these procedures of the fat transfer to buttocks than they do in morth america. he performs them more often and knows where and how to place the fat. i am on my 3rd week out and i am also getting lythatic massages which my previous doctor did not have do. i already see the results and feel much better. i would get more done with dr. salama in the future and i would look no where else. i also with recommend dr.moises salama to anyone looking to improve themselves.