I Love the Staff Who are Very Attentive and Well Organized - Aventura, FL

I had this done the second time around and i did...

i had this done the second time around and i did it because i was made fun of one time about a flat rear end. so i improved my look.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

i rate this doctor a+. i had the procedure fat transfer to buttocks for the 2nd time and this time dr. salama did the right job. he took enough fat in the proper places which should have been taken out of me from my previous doctor i used in massachusetts. dr. salama has a lot more experience with these procedures of the fat transfer to buttocks than they do in morth america. he performs them more often and knows where and how to place the fat. i am on my 3rd week out and i am also getting lythatic massages which my previous doctor did not have do. i already see the results and feel much better. i would get more done with dr. salama in the future and i would look no where else. i also with recommend dr.moises salama to anyone looking to improve themselves.

Where did you stay to recover? I'm scheduled with Dr. Salama in March.
So jealous of u ladies - I'm in WI. Traveled into chicago for mine. Loosing volume ;( 500 in each cheek wasn't enough but that's all the fat I had available ;(
I'm hoping to get 1200in each cheek bc some fat does absorb
BigbootyinWI hi I'm from Chicago traveling to Florida to get bbl which Dr did u go here that gave u 500 ccs
Dr Lu. Not actually Chicago his office is in Vernon Hills.
do u mind sharing any picss??/
I'm thinking about Salama but his prices are going up, by around 1,000.00 I have to have money for airfare from CA and any return visits. Plus take time off work but his work is good!!
i would go with dr. salama no where else.
i dont mind you asking, its ok. .....when i got it done the "look" was perfect!!! it was the right size and roundness. it wasnt overly dramatic and "cosmetic surgery" lookish. .. my doctor said he put in 650cc's (if i can remember) but as the swelling went down i was soooooo disappointed. my waist was nice and small but my butt looks flat at the back but i still have hips and from the side view it looks okay. but still not the look i was going for. I feel the doctor gave me what he think would be good on me instead of what i wanted.
so now i made an appt with Dr. S to make it look the way i would like it to. since i"ve been through it before i kinda know what to expect.
did you get fat only in the but or side hips to make it look that way?
Sorry that you have to go thru that again ... Or choose to anyway. I did not use Salama but many girls here did and they have great results so I think you are in good hands this time. Who did you use for the first surgery and how long ago was it?
i used a retired doctor id rather not say who. but dr salama is the best in miami
who did you use instead of dr. salama?how long ago was your procedure done?
Was that question for me? If so, I used Dr. Mendieta. Mu surgery was about 7 weeks ago.
U should tell us to warn us to stay away from the name :/....
hey Tania...im happy you like your results. i am doing this a second time also with Dr. Salama. do you have any before and after pics??
Why a second time if you dont mind me asking? How r u looping now? I saw your pic but it was so recent after the that things usually don't look right so soon after.
he has the pictures there. you can see the before and afters there. i don;t have any
Happy to see you are happy with your results! Please post photos! Also, I see you wrote " second time around". Does that mean you had the procedure done twice? If so, who did it the first time and why did you have to do it again? Also, what type of garment did Salama have you wear? Can you post pics with it or maybe describe it? What brand is it? Thanks
I'm so glad to hear you're happy w/ Dr. Salama's BBL. I'm booked w/ him also on Oct. 28. Please post your before/after pics. Thanks!
Greetings Tania 3160
Thanks for your post. I'm having the procedure done in Oct. If you can please post before and after pics. I love the staff too it makes your choice of choosing a PS a little more easier good luck with the healing process but BAby ....... once the healing is over look out....
Ok! Happy healing, definitely post some post op pics!
i love the staff
how was it the second time as far as sitting and pain level
Hi! I'm leaning strongly towards Dr. Salama but Dr. Salzhaeur is still in the running. Did you consult with Dr. Salzhaeur beforehand? Has anyone who chose Dr. Salama consult with Dr. Salzhauer and if so, what made you choose Salama as I would love to hear your views-thanks!