Breast Augmentation 550cc - Aventura, FL

I traveled from Philadelphia to Miami ,for this...

I traveled from Philadelphia to Miami ,for this procedure and let me tell you, it was well worth it. I am approximately three hours post op following breast aug. Breast feeding really did a number on my breast! They were nice enough prior to having my baby but post partum, they looked like deflated glad baggies lol. I found out about Dr. Salama on realself.com. Since the consultation, (free) Dr. Salama and his staff have been incredibly helpful and friendly. I felt completely at ease with.the process. Nancy and Cynthia, who are the patient coordinators, are complete dolls! They kept me up to date on everything in this process which is important to me since I'm from out of town.
After surgery i caught a glimpse of my new tatas, and love them! I can't wait to see how it heals. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for reading.
Happy Healing ~ can't wait to see the twins.....lol Keep us posted!!!
Congratulations! You're amazing to be starting your review only 3 hours post op. I love it! Glad you are feeling well enough to do so. I think many women can relate to your wonderful analogy of post breast feeding breasts. Hoping your recovery continues to go well. Please keep us posted!
Thank you!

back to reality

So I'm back in Philadelphia and its been a week since my breast aug. Im feeling remarkably okay to say the least. The first couple of days past op my breasts look so swollen and huge! I felt really sore and tender but not so much pain. I was able to enjoy my.Florida trip and my hubby and i drive down to the keys. I stayed till to and then had to go back towards miami to see Dr. Salama for a psst op appointment. He.instructed me on breast massage.to help with the swelling. He wished me well and I'm sippupposed to send him weekly pics of my progress

my phone is acting up

My swelling has gone down a lot.to be one week post op. I'm excited to see.how it looks after several weeks. I will.soon be posting pictures.
Sorry your phone was acting up when you were trying to post pics. Just in case, here is a link with tips on uploading pics from your phone or tablet. Glad you had a nice trip!

One month post op.

Its been a month since my breast augmentation. One boob is still slightly swollen and higher than the other. I have been wearing my binder religiously and also massaging the higher breast in order to help it drop. So far my boobs are looking better and better every day. I have to remind myself that it has only been a month. I am anxiously waiting for the months to past in order to see how my boobs will turn out. My family and friends have commented on how natural my result looks and how he made the boobs a great size in order to fit my frame. I initially thought that 540 cc would be too big but I think now after the swelling has gone down, it was a good choice. I am now excited to book my next surgery with Dr. Salama which is going to be my brazilian butt lift. I already gave a down payment. I am thinking of scheduling that next year. As soon as my computer gets fixed, I will post before and after pictures of my boobies.
I would love to see your pics.
What procedure was done to decide your implant size? I've read on a Q&A from Dr. S that he doesn't use the implant and the bra method.
Did u get lift also?