Brazilian Butt Lift - Aventura, FL

Im sick of being compared to Kim Kardashian and...

Im sick of being compared to Kim Kardashian and known as the flat butted Kardashian-----So I have decided after years of saving my money and looking at the different reviews/results on this lovely site to start the process. Im going to try and schedule with Dr. Moises Salama during either my Christmas break or spring break because Im in school. I really want the biggest booty I can get, being Im 5'3 128 lbs I'll def. be trying to gain about 10-15 lbs for my fat transfer. I have a nice shape over all except for the butt area. I have a natural 26" waist and 34" breast but Im seriously lacking in the derriere. I have saved up around $4000 for a dp and Ill hopefully get the rest financed...I also saved $2000 for my travel,hotel,meds,etc. If anyone has any advice for me please bring it on lol Thankk you for reading!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I cant comment because havent went yet but you cannot beat the great deals he has right now with all the extras and the results are wow!

when your surgery date?

Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Keep us updated with your progress and let us know how you're doing!

Hey hun I'm looking to do the same im going in march so I will follow you on your journey :) you'll be in my prayers it can be anxious and sad and happy all at once but don't get side tracked anything u dream u can make possible :)
thank you sooo much I need positive thoughts :)