Who wants to buy my 8-22-13 spot with Dr.Salama? Deposit is $700.

Hello everyone, so I've finally decided to do my...

Hello everyone, so I've finally decided to do my bbl after 3 years of research. I came across realself about five months ago and found dr Salama.

My situation is very funny, so I decided to contact dr S office n I talked to Nancy n she give me some important info. One of the info discuss with me was that their fee for bbl was going from $7799.00 up to $8299.00 Nov 1/12. So I decided book my spot before price change, my problem is that I have not saved any money for my bbl, tried to apply for loans but I was denied by two company so I'm doomed, I paid my down payment but don't have money for the rest someone please suggest some helpful info. Inbox me with any tip PLEASE.

So I called nancy back n asked her if they a...

So I called nancy back n asked her if they a payment plan at their facility, but unfortunately they don't. I want my bbl soooooooooo bad that I'm not willing to give up, but Nancy did suggest that I reapply for loans with much lower amount of money n I did yesterday. After I applied for the loan of course they denied me again by email but they suggested a process called no patient left behind which is a guarantee approval loan. I'm keeping my fingers crossed n hope I get all the money u need for the procedure. I'll keep you guys posted on my financial problem.

Ok so I was keeping my bbl a secret from everyone even from my boyfriend lol yeah, I finally decided to come clean cause I'm not able to keep secrets from him. Long story short I told him n showed him some before n after pic of some beautiful ladies on here n he was shocked but very excited cause he love butt, lol i know, but his concern was that if I get it done what about having children? n after having more children wouldn't my body go back to the way it was before? So that would be waste of money. I understand all that but I my bbl done now while is still cheap. He's happy n I will be happy after its done.

Hello my BBL sistas I'm still looking into credit...

Hello my BBL sistas I'm still looking into credit loan companies, so far no luck but I still waiting for several companies to reply back to me, but I'm not giving up!!!!!!!I was thinking about switching dates that's only because of a financial problems but if I had all the money I won't have any problem with keeping my date, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyways how's everyone doing? ok lol so I've tried to loose some weight but so far it's not going well I'm gaining than loosing. Any suggestion about credit companies let me know.

Ok so I applied n called almost every credit loan...

Ok so I applied n called almost every credit loan company but no luck, except NO PATIENT LEFT BEHIND witch is not my #1 choice lol but too bad because my #1 n #2 choices didn't approve me LMAO right now it's funny n not funny at the same time, SHOUT TO ALL MY BBL SISTAS THAT WANT A EARLIER DATE, holla at me so we can get to BUSINESS lol jk, but let me be serious I rally want to to my schedule date to the month of February due to my financial situation. I'm still trying to stay positive n not give up so if anyone have a February date contact me. Thank you all for being such Angels on this Beautiful journey!!!!!!!!!!!! I

Hello everyone, I know its been a while since you...

Hello everyone, I know its been a while since you ladies heard from me but yeah my story stay the same. The only update is that I'm changing from Salama to Yily De los, the pricing is way different and Yily's patients I've seen so far are well lipo and I don't think there is a limit to how much fat she can take out.Who wants to buy my 8-22-13 spot with Dr.Salama? Deposit is $700.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I came to realself n find Dr.Salama .

Did u get your deposit back from salama? Im trying to sale my deposit for dr. Jimerson
Did you get your deposit back from Salama?
Bigbootygirl waiting on appointment with Dr.Salama ;) I will keep you posted I had a. Appointment but had to cancel due to prior arrangements Girrrrl, have you decided who your going with??? Keep me posted .,.
Bigbootygirk!!!! Lol.. Check it what Carmenmami was saying about 2 weeks ago lol., kinda late!!!! Huh?? I have a quote with Jimerson this week sent him pics yesterday and I hope you found someone in the USA it's a MEAT MARKET in DR . Don't be cheap it's your body and life it's just not worth Have a happy 4th heading out to California vacation if I find any doctors while I'm up ill keep you posted I just inbox Carmenmami to please put videos as she seems to knows exactly what's going on .. Kinda sad bc I really been waiting but I see they gave her a hard time for speaking the truth and now I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't share videos ;( Viviesthetic 40 minutes ago WARNING CIPLA was closed because 3 woman have died there within a month and a hazardous bacteria was found on the premises. It is unfortunate that one
Did you get someone to take your spot for August???
Hola!!! Hows everything ??? Did you someone to take your spot??
Hey BigBootyGirl, I'm interested in your date, can you inbox me.. Thanks!!
Ok Tishee2013, I'll call Nancy on Monday to let her know and then I'll inbox you my number so we could go through with the process. Thankx luv!
Hmm can u sell ur deposit without salamas approval? I'm Tryna sell my oct deposit with jimerson ..
Don't apply too much each time u do it hits ur credit score and it can hurt it !! Try a loan from your bank instead
Thank you so much girl!!!! I'll try that.
@bigBOOTYgirl.....hope everything works out for you...thanx for sharing ur story.....keep us updated.....Best Wishes
Thanks girl!! I'll make sure to update about every little important detail. Thanks for reading.
hey! how are you coming about with financing for your surgery? any luck? thats my main issue now too.. the only thing holding me back. feeling like i should've got that out the way before i booked my surgery lol
Gurl that's like the biggest obstacle ever!!!! The main (top) credit company which is credit care, they won't give you a dime if you don't have a good credit or any credit period!! Which is not fair to does trying to build their credit, but I'm currently looking into NO PATIENT LEFT BEHIND but with them you have to save 50% of your procedure amount which is bizarre, but no other choice but that for now. Anyways luck on finding finance Hun...:-)
Try: No Patient Left Behind
I applied there already I'm just waiting for a reply. Thanks Hun I appreciate it.
Ok..... Goodluck... Life is short. Be happy! That's my motto! :)
Lol thanks Sexydiva430!!!!! :-)
Good luck lady I definitely know how important it is to keep this appt! You may wanna switch for a later date.... a couple months ago I would have killed for your date(lol) but now I'm patiently waiting 3 more months is just not that bad to me anymore so a later date may be the right thing for you it should be easy to make a switch!!
That is so true I don't want to get the habit of changing schedule. I'll just stick to what I have now. Thanks girl.
I truly hope u get financed we've already waited soooooo long!!
I know I hope so too!!!!! Thanks hun
Hey girl, gl with everything. The big day is quickly approaching.