2 weeks post op! DR Salama 1200 ccs at 117 lbs!!! Pics!!!

Hello realself girls! Okay, so I've been looking...

Hello realself girls! Okay, so I've been looking into this procedure since March of this year (2014). I've been so undecided whether or not to do this procedure. Not because I can't afford it or because I don't think it will work, but because I'm such a punk! I have never been put to sleep before, I have never had any type of surgery, never had a kid, never been pregnant, never had stitches, never broken anything, like seriously, I guess I'm lucky, I've never really expierenced a great deal of pain. So that's what's totally freaking me out!!! So I've been researching this website for a few months, and I love salamas work, plus he's in the states. I love the work they do in DR but I'm too much of a punk to get surgery in a country that I've never been to or can't speak their language, so miami it is with salama. So when I first reached out to him I was 110 lbs (I'm 5'1 in height). I have went up to 117 lbs since March. Had to weight gain to get the results I want. So now I'm totally fat, have a muffin too no curves and I have to get this done! I'm about 2 months away from surgery. I want to be at least 120 lbs when I go in. So if anyone has a date near august 26th let me know! I'm going out there alone and staying in the recovery house so it would be awesome to have a friend!

Cleared for surgery!

Ok guys so today I was finally cleared for surgery, and I paid everything in full!!! So it's official today makes 2 weeks exactly till I'm bootified lol. I'm so nervous/excited !!! Still have to buy some supplies and some maxi dresses for after surgery other than that I'm good to go! I will keep u guys updated. I'll post soon as I land in Miami :) btw, here's some pics of my weight gain, it's so gross! Lol :(

My cousin gets surgery today!

Ok guys it's 2am and I can't sleep!!! My cousin @aprilasil gets her BBL tomorrow with Salama!!! I tried to go with her but he couldn't fit me in he's all booked. Anyways I'm totally excited for her. I can't wait to see her results! I wish her the best luck and I will pray for her, hope u guys do too!!

I'm here!!!

Hey ladies!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had so much on my mind lately I just can't get it together. My nerves are shot!!! I go in for surgery tomorrow at 12:30. Ok let me start by saying I'm staying at the recovery house. It's like home here. Everyone is so sweet there's food, tv and the caretaker is great! I missed my flight today I was supposed to be here at 1:09 for my preop appt. so they had to reschedule me for 4pm. So I came in met with Nomie who is very sweet. She basically made me sign my life away, gave me my boppy and I left. I'm so upset I didn't get to meet with salama for my preop, I really wanted to talk to him and ask him questions. Guess I'll just have to save that for tomorrow (well really 12 hours) Ahhh! I'm so excited/nervous , I'm scared. Don't know how I'm going to feel because I've never been under. I just hope everything goes well tomorrow. There's 2 girls that just had their surgery today and they seem done, bleeding and draining like crazy. But fine because that's normal. So tomorrow the driver will pick me up by 11:30 and that's it. I'm going in!!! Wish me luck ladies. I'm so scared. Please have me In your prayers! I will try to post tomorrow before or after surgery depending how I feel.. I'll see you ladies on the other side! Xoxoxo :-|

Typo

Sorry for the typo, I meant the 2 girls seem fine not done***

FML

Good morning ladies. So my surgery is at 12:30, I'm going to start getting ready and preparing now. Just wanted to update. I barely slept last night, woke up at 4am, went to the bathroom and realized I had my PERIOD! I'm so pissed. I have like the worse luck!!! The caregiver here said that it's probably my nerves and I'm not the first one and it's not a big deal. But I feel so weird. Now I have to have this poor man work on me while I'm bleeding thru my vagina! That's double on me right now! I'm so upset! My nerves are shot. I just want this to be over with. Anyways I'm really scared girls. I need a nice shower to relax me, please pray for me and I'll see you guys on the other side! I'll try to update asap.

The other side

I just wanna tell u girls I made it to the other side. This pain is no joke. My tummy and ass Is burning. I'm going to lay back down, I'll give a full review tomorrow. Here's a pic

Post op

Hey girlies. I feel a little better today, less dizziness and nausea. I went to my post op appt, and nomie and salama checked me and told me I look fine. So I asked salama how many ccs?? Guess what?? 1200ccs!!!! And I only weigh117, so I'm excited about that. He's great at finding fat on slim girls. Well I'm Gna take some pills and lay back down.. Here are some pics of me at my post op appt...

Feeling better

Hey girlies!!! So I'm 2 days post op today and feeling much better than the day of surgery and one day post op, I think those are the hardest days. I'm still very sore, but I took a shower and washed my garment I needed that. So I feel clean and good. The lady here at the recovery house (Grace) is so amazing, she really cares and looks after you like your her child, I could not do it without her. She's great! My skin feels so weird to touch. I'm still very sore but overall doing better. Tomorrow is my massage, I am not looking forward to that. But it looks like I do have a lot of fluid build up so I'm going to need it. I still haven't pooped FML.. I took my stool softners yesterday and today and nothing! Hopefully I can go tomorrow. Anyways girls just a quick update on how I'm doing and I have a stomach pic for you today.. I'm still very swollen and full of fluid but u get the point... Xoxo

Massage

Hey girls! Had my first massage today. And yes it's true. It's torture, probably the hardest part of this entire procedure. But the good part is it doesn't last very long and when it's over you feel brand new!!! It gives your skin some feeling back. And makes u feel like u can move better. Also got my stage 2 garment today. Well here's some pics I took after the massage. I think I'm shaping out nicely :)

At the airport!

Sorry it's been a while ladies. I'm at the airport now getting ready to board, finally going home. I'm so excited! I was getting so depressed and homesick! So I've had 3 massages in total. Your first 2 are included and I decided to get another for $75. I feel much better overall. Still very sore in certain areas where the doctor focused on, like my sides and lower back, but for the most part feeling better. I only got my back drain removed because the front is still draining over 25ccs, idk how I'm going to pull that thing out myself, I'll probably have my bf do it. Lucky I only have a 2 hr and 30 minute flight because I will be standing the entire time (so embarrassing) but I don't care I do not want to ruin my butt, the only time I have to sit (on my boppy) is for landing and take off, the doc gives you a letter. Well I'll post some update pics of me, and wish me luck on my flight girls! Xoxo

2 weeks tomorrow!

Hi ladies, well I'm back in my hometown And let me tell you it feels good to be home, tomorrow I make 2 weeks. I finally got off the pain killers, not really in much pain anymore except for when I'm going to sleep and waking up, but I guess that's more discomfort than pain. And let me tell you, I've never realized how important sitting was! Life is only laying down and standing up, and of course sometimes kneeling. It's so draining. Well I've had one massage do fat since I've been here and Wednesday I'm having another. I feel like my booty got a bit smaller but I'll let y'all be the judge of that, here's some pics... :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

u look amazing!!!
Thx love :)
Who took your drains out?
My back drain was pulled out at the office, and there they show u how to pull out the front drain if you still have to go home with it, u can do it yourself but I had my bf do it.
that body is a body of a goddess!!!!!! i think your body is retaining the fat in your but and it is looking really nice and shapey
Thx hun ;)
You look great. Wow..I go to him in December and im getting more excited when u see everyones results.. I'm flying in from GA and considering staying at recovery house to. How many days total did you stay before flying back home? Did u have your arms Lipo? Im getting my arms done with my BBL and wondering if its worth it? Best wishes on a speedy recovery. :)
Thank you darling! Yes I did do my arms and I do see a difference, it was worth it, only thing is it makes it a little harder getting in & out of bed, but I think that while your there u might as well get it done. And the recovery house is a great decision & 100% worth it. I stayed for a total of 10 days. That's all u should really need. Good luck with your sx. U chose a great doctor!
Thanks for the info. Enjoy the new you. You look fabulous.
How r u doing how's the booty?
Hey girl! I'm good. The boots good, got a little bit smaller :( but I guess that was just the swelling going down, but omg girl I'm still sooooo sore on back! Idk why?! How are you feeling?
Looks good!!! Question.. Why do you think it got smaller and how would that have happened? That thought scares me
Well the doc tells you, your very swollen in the beginning so it's going to go down a bit, also not all the fat that's transferred stays. Only 50-70% stays.
Oh alright. Doesn't sound to bad, you still love your new but right?? He did a good job! And do you mind telling me the cost
you look good. it it 1200 each cheek or all together
Each cheek.
Your booty still looks big!!! Looking good chica!!!!
Lol that's a relief, thanks :)
You look good girl, I was there with your cousin, tell her i said Hi.
Thanks! And okay will do! :)
You look amazing!! Where are you from and how long is the flight home?I'm in Northern Ca and considering traveling so just curious.
Thanks. NY & it was a 2hr 30min flight.
god bless you and that new body glad ur making it home safe
Thx darling :)