2 WEEKS POST OP PICS

I dont have a butt at all. I am 5'7 170lbs. I...

I dont have a butt at all. I am 5'7 170lbs. I have become totally obsessed with this site. Its 2am and I can't stop reading reviews. I thank all of you ladies who have shared your journeys, and I am looking forward to sharing mine.

I just shared with my sister that I plan on...

I just shared with my sister that I plan on getting this surgery and she was soooooooooooooooooooooo supportive. I didn't expect it. I feel a lot better knowing someone in my immediate family knows what I'm doing and will take care of my kiddos while Im gone and in the event something goes wrong. Ive been struggling with my decision to have elective surgery for a few weeks now and truly contemplating cancelling my appointment but after I spoke with her, I feel a lot better.

So BBL sista's AUG 3rd here I come.

30 DAYS TO GO..... Visited my doctor today, had...

30 DAYS TO GO.....

Visited my doctor today, had all preop work completed. Began taking vitamins today. Can't wait for results from preop, so I can breath and move forward. I can't wait to get this done and over with. I feel like my life is on hold until I get this done. If anyone is having surgery around AUG 3rd, would love to meet up with some of you while in aventura.

23 days and counting.....I'm starting to get...

23 days and counting.....I'm starting to get nervous. Plan on beginning to pack this week. Debating on staying at the Best Western or the Hampton Inn, if anyone has stayed at either hotel and recommends one over the other please let me know. My boyfriend is supportive and eager to come take care of me and enjoy my results. I'm thankful for him. He promises to post pics for me as soon as sx is over.

I CANT WAIT.....these last 2 weeks seem to be...

I CANT WAIT.....these last 2 weeks seem to be slowly passing by. My boyfriend and I are going down a couple of days in advance so he can enjoy the beach. This will keep me from feeling guilty about holding him hostage for the next 9-10 days to take care of me :)

Looking forward to meeting any of you that are in Aventura during my stay. If there is anything I can do for any of my BBL sistahs before my sx.....please dont hesitate to ask. Especially if you plan on going alone.

Does anyone have any details on this ps insurance Dr. S is now requiring all of his patients to purchase?

I have arrived in Aventura, checked into my room...

I have arrived in Aventura, checked into my room at the Hampton Inn, which is right across the street from the sx center and DR. S office. I go into tomorrow for my consultation. My boyfriend and I drove to downtown Miami and Ft Lauderdale and we have spent the last hour at Aventura Mall butt watching to make sure we know what look I want. I am so excited that we both like the same silhouette.

I must admit I am beyond nervous and can't wait to get this over with. I will be posting my before pics shortly.

OK she is doing fine, she will be on here soon to...

OK she is doing fine, she will be on here soon to post (this is the boyfriend updating for her) I will get some pictures loaded for her to post at a later time for you all. Let me be the first to say Dr. Salama and his staff is the $h!z!! Great staff and very helpful! She looks great (well in my eyes she looked good from the start) but this is what she wanted so I stand behind it (really I'm gonna stand behind it now ..... wink wink)

Ladies -- my hats off to you cause its all about you wanting to look your best! God bless you all!

Thanks to the folks we met who gave us pointers you know who you are (just in case you dont remember us - we're the ones from Kansas) It was a pleasure meeting you all and God speed on the pain, get it done and over with!

I did see a few guys up with their lady, good job and enjoy your new toy :-) To the couple we met, stay in touch and if your ever in the midwest look us up, we believe in friends for life! I'll get you my email before we leave that way you can call or email and let us know how its going. Thanks for the bottle of wine & Arnicare - that was awesome!

Thank you Jesus for getting her through this and Thank you Elite for a wonderful job!

TWO WEEKS POST OP PICS********

TWO WEEKS POST OP PICS********
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Cause he did what he said he would do and has a OUTSTANDING staff, tons of research on other surgeons and came across Dr. Salama and researched him and read several blogs. Spoke with Nancy from his office and from there my decision was made!

Hope all is good with you
YOU LOOK AWSOME

hey girl,

you look good, how are you feeling?
You look super good, i am so excited for you!!! the after pics looks awesome, i pray for fast recovery for us.....congratulations
Hi!!! Hope you guys made it home safe. And for fast recovery!!
Denissepr how are you doing.....we made it home safe and sound.....hope you and your family are well, you look awesome.
Hope you are healing well!
:-)
Good Luck!!! I cant waited to see ya results

Good luck!

My prays are with you and all my bbl sisters. happy healing.
Good Luck Hun :)
Yes can't wait till its all over so I can go on in life lol I feel that this has pushed me back so much but I can't wait to get dat ass lol. Inbox me ya number if u want, so when I get there ill call u to see wats up
Hope we get the chance to.me.....see ya soon
I rented a condo on sunny isles its about 6 minutes away from dr. S n the med center
Lee Bunzz Im staying at the hampton inn......nancy told me its really close to the office and med center. I don't want to be waiting around for Larry or stuck in the back of a car very long. Where r u staying?
Our day is coming. I'm the 2 n your the 3 . I can't believe its alittle ova a weeks away. Where are u staying?

Hey there, how you doing? Are you prepared for your big day yet?

Im very nervous, haven't packed or purchased anything, I am finishing up a summer class this week and will probably begin to panic as soon as I take my final. Thanks for checking in with me.

No problem at all! Try not to panic too much, you have a lot of support around here!

BBL sisters if you havent read newbody_sameme review you need to. She gives a very informative review.
ME I DONT EVEN BE OB FACEBOOK ANYMORE LOL. I GOT IT BAD
Ahhh please fill me in too mayra ......on the list. My surgery is May 29th I need to prepare my self. I've done some research but want to make sure I have everything ready please bbl sisters have me in ur prayers for my surgery and recovering to all go well. Thanks
I have been going back over the reviews and what they are recommending to get as soon as I get the list done I will post it we can never have too much info everything helps!