*** 2 Months & 4 Days Pics ***

Hello to all of the beautiful ladies. I'm 21 years...

Hello to all of the beautiful ladies. I'm 21 years old and 204 pounds now but before I was 214. I been struggling with my weight for years and I've always been that big girl in school. For my size I have a lot of confidence I'm not scared to show off my body. But in the back of my mind I always wanted a flat stomach. I was referred to Dr. Salama from my best friend.

Everyone I've talked to tell me that I shouldn't get my booty done cause they think its going to be too big but I mostly have hips then booty that's what they fail to realize. I got the hips from my mother side all the women have big hips.

I went for my consultation in April 2012 and made a schedule for a date in July 2012 in so excited. When I went for consultation I was told to lose 20 pounds before my surgery which is a bummer. I just started to be serious last minute on my weight loss. But I believe that I most definitely reach my goal. I just want that flat stomach with no love handles which im sick of and round booty shapely booty. So when I put on a dress I could say "dddddaaaammmnnnn !!!!!!. I'm not going to do my inner thighs cause I want that big booty and big hips look.

OMG! I'm getting closer to my date just a little...

OMG! I'm getting closer to my date just a little bit nervous but God will be watching me my weight now is 196 I believe I could have lost some more but I been eating a healthy and cutting back from eating at night other then that everything should be ok.

Hey my procedure is finally once salama is the...

Hey my procedure is finally once salama is the fucking best he is so sweet he told me he is was going to give me a round shape cause thats the shape that i already have I woke up I was literally trying to walk out of the I was so ready to go home I was aggravated and irreataed with everyone I know kind of crazy from a scale from 1 to 10 I say between 6 or 7 was really painful is the drains it feels so funny but I would like to say thanks for my mommy best friend my boo and my friends which are more like family for the support and help without them I would have felt so horrible and tommorow I have to go for my messasges with I dont really want to do cause I hear girls go crazy from the pain I have God with me so I hope I will be ok
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My best friend ex co worker.

You look FANTASTIC!! Have you had any issues with loose skin?
Wow u look amazing and beautiful.
Beutiful!! Do you have any loose skin in the belly area?
Hi Doll you look wooooow i love your hips, that's exactly what i want. I'm torn between Dr Salama and Dr Cortes. Iv seen that with dr cortes patients he makes waist smaller and makes the hips wider. My question to you is, did Dr Salama transfer any fat into the hips or was it just into the bum?
u look great...how tall are u? and what was your final weight after weightloss...
any more pic? how are u doing with recovery
Amazing ass!!
Thanks boo
U look great
Great results ur waist is small.. Wht was ur waist measurement before surgery
I had forgot to measure myself before but all I know now I'm 35 in the wait and the bottom 51
Wow girl what a difference in your waist!!!!! You look great! So confident he will do his thang on me too!
thank you and trust me girl you have nothing to worry with him he has the magic touch your going to look wonderful
Hey girl he did his thing on you to I'm 8 weeks now and loving it you look great
You are a prime example of how if a surgeon does his job there is no need for a tummy tuck
MAN YOUR WAIST IS ON POINT...HOW TALL ARE U?
Your waist looks really good. He really gave a round booty as well! He Did a good job!
yes he did and thank you
Girl, u look good!! How much weight did u end up losing before sx? How much did he remove?
Before my surgery I lost 18 pounds I went Down to 195 the Doctor was able to put in 1800 ccs and now I'm 192 and thanks boo
He was able to remove 3800cc
ooooh chile yaaaaaaaaaaassss lol you look great I booked my apt today I cant wait