Team Salama: 02/07/2013 - Aventura, FL

OK Ladies, so I have been stalking this site long...

OK Ladies, so I have been stalking this site long enough and finally decided say something:)

I am a single mother of a 14 year old and I have been out of a 8 year relationship for 3 years now. I have fallen and picked myself up and finally I have been "Doing Me"!! So I am 5'2, nice set of boobies, thick thighs, and deent hips. I will have to lose weight, but cannot and do not want to lose my boobs, thighs, or curves.... The only thing I am missing is a booty. I am not wanting something that looks too big for my body, however I am hoping with my thickness I can get atleast 1,000 cc's and get away with it.

After all my research and stalking I am so excited and am comfortable in my decision with choosing Dr. Salama. Rueben is amazing and on point. I have put my 10% to hold the price however vacation time and funds is why I am scheduled for FEB 7th!!
I am getting a BBL and will most likely get my inner thighs done as well. He will propbably suggest a TT, but thats not my thinng and not that important to me.

I enjoy reading everyones story and know that as much as I read and know, I will never be prepared for FEB 7th!!! I'm ok with it.
Good Luck to everyone about to go in and thank you to everyone who has been through the journey and is able to share with us there story

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Will give an accurate rating once I have gone through with the surgery.