Team Salama: 02/07/2013 - Aventura, FL

OK Ladies, so I have been stalking this site long...

OK Ladies, so I have been stalking this site long enough and finally decided say something:)

I am a single mother of a 14 year old and I have been out of a 8 year relationship for 3 years now. I have fallen and picked myself up and finally I have been "Doing Me"!! So I am 5'2, nice set of boobies, thick thighs, and deent hips. I will have to lose weight, but cannot and do not want to lose my boobs, thighs, or curves.... The only thing I am missing is a booty. I am not wanting something that looks too big for my body, however I am hoping with my thickness I can get atleast 1,000 cc's and get away with it.

After all my research and stalking I am so excited and am comfortable in my decision with choosing Dr. Salama. Rueben is amazing and on point. I have put my 10% to hold the price however vacation time and funds is why I am scheduled for FEB 7th!!
I am getting a BBL and will most likely get my inner thighs done as well. He will propbably suggest a TT, but thats not my thinng and not that important to me.

I enjoy reading everyones story and know that as much as I read and know, I will never be prepared for FEB 7th!!! I'm ok with it.
Good Luck to everyone about to go in and thank you to everyone who has been through the journey and is able to share with us there story

Dr. Moises Salama

Will give an accurate rating once I have gone through with the surgery.

I'm scheduled for 02/07/13!!
HoneyBunzHarper.... It sure is far away. But I have some weight to lose and that is what will be keeping me busy. Tae Bo will be my new friend :) I have so much going on this year with a family reunion, brothers graduation, and needing to save. Plus I agree with you, winter time is best for surgery as I will be living in sweats and T Shirts for q while.

I am enjoying reading everyone's story and always learn something new. Time will fly by until we get down to the last 30 days. I'm just excited right now and focused!!
Samoan Thickness,
Hey girl when are you scheduled for?
AHhhh... it seems so far away! Im scheduled for December because I need to save some money, and accrue vaca hours too. I guess at least this way there is so much time to prepare, and winter is a good time for cosmetic surgery too. But it seems like it will never come! :-)
HoneyBunzHarper,
When in december are you going? I am trying for december, Im going to call and schedule it this week coming.
December 6th!!!
:-)
Ok cool I'm going to try and get mine for the 3rd, or some time that week, maybe we'll see each other. :) #booty sisters

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure you'll get lots of support from the other BBL ladies. Please keep us updated on your progress.