So received email that t/t and bbl cant be done same day ;-(

I am a married mother of 7. My youngest is 2...

I am a married mother of 7. My youngest is 2 months and my oldest is 15. Im done with baby making and now its time to focus on myself. I loss 90 pounds over the last 3 years and managed to keep it off despite the recent back to back pregnancies. I scheduled my appt with Dr. S for JUly 2013.. he's actually booked til then, i would soo love a sooner date ;-). I also was contemplating Dr. Jimerson, but his pricing is out of my range. Im looking forward to sharing my experience on here and watching everyone else's progress. If you have any advice on what I can start doing in order o prepare for this sx it'll be greatly appreciated. I am paying out of pocket for this and will start buying things a lil by lil instead of waiting on the lst minute. I will post some before pics on here this evening. Looking forward to making new friends

Just read the email and im getting discouraged. ...

Just read the email and im getting discouraged. Dr. s apparently doesnt do both procedures at same time, however Dr. J and others do.... Below is the email:

“Patient is an overall good candidate for the BBL surgery. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are abdomen, flanks, and back. I’ll aggressively work these areas to create more contour and shape especially the flanks. I’ll use all fat available to create a more projectioned fuller buttock region. The waist size will certainly be reduced due to the aggressive liposuction, so that will be a tremendous change in body structure. The bra line area will get addressed via the liposuction. We can always address other areas of fat with liposuction as that is a very common request. Patient would also benefit from losing 10-15 pounds. Patient may also benefit from an Abdominoplasty, as she has some looseness of the abdominal wall. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results. “

Im concened because she then sends this:
"Yes, the tummy tuck is the abdominoplasty. You can’t do both procedures at the same time. If you do the tummy tuck first, then you can do the Brazilian Butt 2-3 months after. If you do the Brazilian Butt lift first, then you have to wait 6-7 months after. We have to wait for all of the swelling to go down before we do a another procedure. Let me know your thoughts.
Has anyone with my similar build had the bbl without the t/t?

Decided to be a Duran Doll

I just received my email from Duran. She requested to see my pics, so I'm just waiting on my quote. I'm hoping to go April/May. Very excited about getting this done. Need to know everything I need to take with me with going to the DR. Any suggestions?

suspicious email from Dr. Duran

I sent her my pics for the second time about a week ago and this morning I wake up to the following email:

Sorry for the inconvenience, I am in Limassol, South Cyprus for a weekand i just got robbed and my bag containing all my vital items, phoneand money stolen from me . I am physically ok and fine. I need someassistance from you. Let me know if you can be of any help.Regards,-- *Dra. Agustina Hilario Durán*Cirujana Plástica, Estética y Reconstructivawww.dragustinahilario.com

I'm assuming she's been hacked, and at the same time ask my personal info pics, etc are in the hands of a hacker..ughhhh. I'm going to see if I can reach her on Twitter
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Someone hacked into Dr Duran email. She posted that on FB.
Ok, did she post a new email address because I was waiting on my quote do I could book
Florida has a fat limit so you should be aware of that. If they do two procedures together, they will only be allowed to move 1 L of fat that surgery. However if you separate the procedures, they can remove 4 L of fat each procedure. So if you want great results you should definitely consider separating them. I was considering the same thing but having them both done together really ain't a good idea with Miami's new law in place. Just my thoughts.
I've decided to go to Dr. Duran in DR. It won't let me change doctors on my review to reflect this
Oh okay great ! Good luck to you !! :)
It's hard finding a doctor in the states that do both procedures at the same time. That;s why I didn't go back to Ghurani. I wanted to do both BBL 2 & BA at the same time. I found Dr. Salzhauer in Florida he does combos.
Wow congratulations on the 7 kids.. You deserve this... I have 4 kids . Youngest 6 months.. I'm so ready for this too. Good luck with everything x
#8 due in March, then I'm finally FINISHED lol. That's why I'm just gonna go do it, I want a June it July date with dr. Duran Good luck to you too
Ok
I did both TT and BUTT lift procedures at the same time. You should do whatever your Dr. tells you. There are people who do more, and that would really be crazy. I have to sleep on my sides. To me it is 6 of one, and 1/2 a dozen of the other. I would rather get it all out of the way. I am 3 weeks post op, it was brutal. I LOVE my results, I have a girlish figure again. I did get swelling and that was probably because I didn't wear my garment tightly the fist week. I spent 2 days completely unable to do anything. I'm finally feeling better after 3 weeks. You've got to have help for at least 3 weeks if you do both. My Dr. was Pazmino. I am amazed by what he was able to do.
Hopefully I see you there ! I'm scheduled July 2nd. Where are u staying? I haven't decided yet. I'm still researching
Good luck with your surgery.
I would not recommend both surgeries at the same time. I just had both last week and honestly it's hard. One, you can't sleep on your tummy due to your TT, and second you can't sleep on your back due to your BBL. listen to your surgeon, he means well.
Hello Mzbootybrooks if i was u i would go for the bbl first to see how flat he can get your stomach. A year ago i got laser lipo at the americanlipocenter the doctor there told me i would need a tummy tuck but after i got it done my stomach went down alot i got a little fat at the bottom that dr salama will take care of . My stomach was the same size your is in the picture look at how flat my stomach is on my picture..........
Speakng fom experince u wouldnt want to endure both at the sametime. How would u sleep or function with your kids. Read miamimoms review she had both and wouldnt even recommend it. Trust the doctor as you dont wanna compromise the results and the risks of complications increase as well. He lipos so aggressively u would be surprised. I thought i needed a tr and happy i disnt get one. That is how great his lipo is. Good luck
Missmiami u are right. I keep looking at photos and I'm awwd by how aggressive he is. I'm going to stick with just the lipo and fat graf.
hey girl, i have the same problem. Dr. Jimerson said that he could do my TT and BBL at the same time but I've opted for doing both procedures at separate times. Ive been researching and most Plastic Surgeons wont do aggressive lipo to the abs when a TT is combined bc they are concerned about the bloodflow to the flap for the TT. I also would like aggressive lipo to the abs bc this is where most of my fat is stored on my body making for better BBL results. I'll get the TT at a later time but i would like him to such as much fat as he can off me to allow for my desired BBL result ... Good luck to you and I will be following your journey!!
bigbootybarbie from what i seen of Dr, Jimersons' work, he's very aggressive on the ab lipo. I prefer to go to him but finances wont allow. I just had my 7th baby 2 months ago so i understand what his concern is with me getting the optimal result with the t/t. Im just hoping he can get my waist to hip ratio as tight as possible with the lipo. Good Luck to you a well i look forward to sharing and learning with you!
I had a TT a few years ago. I would not combine the procedures, it would be hell laying on your side and then you could not have fat grafted to hips. However many girls do both and do just fine. I will let the ones who have done both chime in. I would say think long and hard, you really want optimal results.
hmmm, i think ill get the butt first and see just how aggressive he will be with the abdomen lol, Im not going to set myself up with unrealistic outcome.
Good for you. I know first hand how hard it is to be patient. We want stuff right when we want it, but I believe you be patient will give you even better results!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for choosing to share your journey with us! I have to say, you look great for hvaing 7 kids! Congrats ont he weight loss, that's an awesome achievement.

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

welcome to the site
Thank you!
congrats on starting your journey