4 days post op TEAM SALAMA

I have been creeping along this site for quite...

I have been creeping along this site for quite some time and I finally scheduled with Dr. Salama in FL. I live in NJ and am traveling and will stay for 10 full days. Has anyone had any experience with flying on an airplane post 10 days? things i SHOULD buy beforehand??? Ladies!! I need your help!! im getting my wait, flank, arms, abdomen, back.. and im not sure if I have enough fat but will add inner thighs if I need too.

Also, Im afraid of the results... considering I have never met Dr. S in person. We will see!!

stats!

5ft
125lbs

So on Sunday i meet with Ruben for pre-op then...

So on Sunday i meet with Ruben for pre-op then monday morning at 7am I will be headed for my new bootie. 3 more days... ughhhhhhh im so scared!

I get to see ruben in about an hour... i have no...

i get to see ruben in about an hour... i have no idea what ill be doing. tomm im scheduled for sx at 730am!!! ahhhh its all happening so fast!!!

Been while and been such a hard experience.. But...

Been while and been such a hard experience.. But gettin there, trying to be strong

Hiiii how are you? Any updates?
Hey lady. How r u feeling?
Stay strong girl
Hey girl!!! Hope you feel better! I just had my sx yesterday... Last night was hard!
Feel better, you'll be happy in the end 8)
Yes hang in there it Will be all worth it im sure:)
Hang in there we are keeping you in prayer
It'll get better with time. I know how u feel. Pretty soon you'll be a month post op. Hope u start feeling better.
Good luck. keep us posted.
good luck, keep us posted
Good luck girl, keep us posted!
Don't be nervous, just think positive and pray that you will get through this..we are all here for you. This is what you've been wanting and finally the time has come..GL love, see u on the otherside..Prayers to you..your gonna look fabs:)
Good luck !!!
good luck hun you have our prayers and know you are in good hands.check your PM
good luck girlie I wish you well!
I can tell just from looking at your body that you are gonna have awesome results!!
You're going to look good. Buy lots of water, Gatorade, and pure pineapple juice which they have at whole foods there in Aventura. You will be fine. Dr Salama is an amazing Dr, a true artist.
thank you!!!
You have a nice frame already, you are going to look sooo good!
thank you! i can only hope so! ughhhh so scared
Good luck! R u going alone or getting a nurse because your going to need help especially the first couple days. I probably won't see u there unless you go in on the 4th-6th. Anyway, if you read foreverbooty profile she has good info, it helped me some. There are others but I can't remember all of them.
no, im going with my mom. im staying till feb 7. and thanks for the recommendations :)
Hey... I'm scheduled with dr. S on Friday and I'm flying in from Baltimore... Maybe I'll see you in the office! I'm so nervous too! For the plane ride home I made sure to get the exit row to allow for more room... I'm packing pretty light too given the fact I probably won't go anywhere!! I'm just hoping I'll feel okay by Sunday for the Super Bowl!! I would love to go watch it somewhere in Miami but I'm sure I'll be sitting in the hotel room watching it since it'll only be the second day after surgery!! Well good luck and maybe I'll see ya down there!
yeah im going with my mom and she wants to go to the beach and i was like uh, no. lol but i know im gona go to stores/mall to walk around... where are you staying? maybe we can walk the mall together lmao ill be down there till feb 7.
Yea definitely... im staying at the Ramada in Hollywood but i just saw a hotwire deal for a 4 star hotel in miami beach (its one of those hidden last minute deals). Im just wondering if thats too far from the dr. S so i haven't purchased it yet... where u staying?