Almost 5 months. Post up 36 27 45 1/2

Im Schedule for February 2012, but thats to long??...

Im Schedule for February 2012, but thats to long?? please someone change with me. I start school on my last semester in January so I need to be healed way before February 2012. If not do you guys know any other Dr. thats great besides Dr. Mendieta & Dr. Jimerson in Atlants, Georgia. Some one Please Respond.

Ok Dolls, I have booked my surgery for December 3,...

Ok Dolls, I have booked my surgery for December 3, 2012. I'm very excited but at the same time nervous. I work at a law firm and at my firm we handle alot of medical malpractice and you guys will be amazed at the negligence of Dr's i see. But I'll just pray to the lord to watch over me and all the dolls that are in the process of getting this procedure done and for the ladys who already have got it done.

Well my date is december 3, 2012, im very excited....

Well my date is december 3, 2012, im very excited... care credit denied me , why i dont know i check my credit back ground and im good. i guess i have no enough credit. anyhow need to start saving for december 3, 2012.

Im looking for middle Feb Date! Please let me...

Im looking for middle Feb Date! Please let me know. I am a full time student this semester and my exams are around that time. Any one please let me know

Looking for something in Feb or early march????

looking for something in Feb or early march????

Thanks to two lovely ladies here on real self, I...

Thanks to two lovely ladies here on real self, I was able to switch my date. My new Date is January 31st, im so excited.

Just went to get my blood work done,my EKG came...

Just went to get my blood work done,my EKG came back normal, so Im just waiting on my blood work. I'm so scared and anxious to know that everything is going to come out great. I been prepping my self for this surgery for so long. But I f there is something wrong with me I rather know know than later! Wish me luck

5 days away for Sx

So I'm 5 days away I have my pre op on Thursday. I am very nervous and excited

Three more days and I'll have surgery with Salama! I'm starting to get nervous and scared!

Well its finally starting to kick in, I'm going to miss my mother and family and my dog I wont see them for 10 days! I'm really close to my family I speak and visit them every day! Specially my mom, I speak to her at least 5 times a day. I'm already starting to feel home sick and I haven't even left yet. My boyfriend is going with me, we been together for almost 4 years but I never really felt like hes actually been there for me ever emotionally through my hard times I've always felt like I had to deal with them my self, (its made me a stronger person, so can't complain) so why should this be different, but hey I could be wrong he probably will be more supportive than think. I think maybe that's why I'm getting emotional about being away from my family (mom, dad brothers nephews and sister and sister in laws) because they always take care of my and make me feel better, I wish I could have my mom by my side instead through this procedure. I'm also scared because I'm not good with pain. My body is so sensitive that I bruise up so fast. And my period cramps, I'm pratcically dying because i be in so much pain, so i could only imagine the bbl pain. The only thing I can think about is the pain I'm going to feel after surgery and during massages. I ask the lord to watch over me.

2 days post up

pictures with dress on

Ladies Im am trying to heal so I can be able to write my whole review detail by detail, all I can say is I love my results and omg I thank the lord for my man, he has been so great! God bless his heart, I guess he cares more than he sometimes shows, He has been up with me, he helps my kneel down and everytime I lay and get up, he has been my strong arm! this is not painfull at all on a scale of one through 10 im at a 2 or 3, im just mostly sore. Will update later tonight!

More photos

Love my results 36 27 45 1/2

More pictures

Miami Plastic Surgeon

You look soooo good !!!!
what was your pre op height/weight?
Love ur results
I love ur results :) nice juicy bootay and that waist !
Looking so good these other surgeons stilling your pix lol salama is the man
lol I know. Salama does a great job. You look great! Are you still using anything on your stomach or or butt such as waist garment or the garments?
ThanksĀ for discovering theĀ fake profile
You look great! Love the projection!
How is your after care regimen going? I'm finally 4 months is really Worth It
I have been searching this web for a while and after much research I have decided to get the bbl. your journey was impressive. good luck and have fun with The New You
I had to check on you I am glad you did ur sx and everything went well you are looking awesome!! happy fast recovery I cant way for my turn to come Aug 2nd.
Congrats hun glad your healing well. Happy to hear you have a great support system. Nothing like having a person there with you during your time of need that genuinely cares. Your blessed!
Congrats & best wishes on your recovery! Your pre-op body looked great as it is so I am sure your post-op body will be amazing! Shout out to fellow law firm ladies :) How do you plan on handling days off & questions by your job? I'm still worried about that part for me :/
Law firm jobs are very hectic ... Did u requested ur time off , ?
Urself****not myself sorry boo
Hey hun I'm praying for u sweety I understand u indeed this procedure sounds hard n I'm sorry ur man is not being supportive don't feel down just pray take care of myself pay attention to any weird signs out of the normal n talk w ur family on phone u will b fine this 10 days will go fast boo my heart goes out to u u look great btw sooo just think about how u gonna look in clothes yayy;) can't wait for my turn
Thank you so much for your kind words! =)
Looking good! Dr. Salama filled up that booty! I mean it's like u have a whole new shape!
Thank you, Im so Happy, now i just hope I heal great with out any complications
Looking good s far, Happy healing! Hope your man taking good care you!
Thank you so much! Yes he is the best, guess I was wrong lol, he has been there for my step by step
Congrats! Happy Healing and Be well!
Thank you honey! Im doing great, thank the lord
You are going to look great hun! Good luck sweets! My pre-op will be the following Thursday with Dr. Salama. Take care & wishing you a speedy recovery!
Thank you so much the closer it gets the nervous I get! I will keep ya psted