Getting Salamafied! - Aventura, FL

I am having a MMO with additional lipo with Dr....

I am having a MMO with additional lipo with Dr. Moises Salama in March. I've wanted this surgery for about 7 years and FINALLY got the balls to do it. I'm completely addicted to the stories I read on RS. Some really inspire me and others just plain scare me! Lol. I'm 35 w/ 2 of the most awesome kids on the planet, 18 & 11... Now that I've started paying for the procedure, my thoughts are everywhere. What do I bring? (I'm traveling for my surgery) How long will I have to stay out of town? Can I travel soon after? Should I go alone? What will I really feel like? The list goes on....

Am I the only one? !?

Who has creepy thoughts about the surgery? Like maybe you won't wake up after surgery or you won't get the results you've fantasized about... The closer I get, the more weird my dreams and thoughts become... I know it's just nerves just hope I'm not the only one!

UGH!

I am absolutely pissed off about how much all these pre-order tests cost! I opted not to sign up for medical insurance through my company last year and I'm being penalized for it! All the pre-op tests are going to run me over $500. I understand having to pay BUT damn it's so expensive! Anyone else not insured and paying EVERYTHING out of pocket? Any tips?

15 days & counting!

OK ladies. I've got 2 weeks and my mind is EVERYWHERE! For my chicas that have already been there and done it I have a question. .. did you bring regular bras to wear or only tshirts and tanks? Should I bring a change of clothes for all 10 days? Did u wear panties with your cg? Should I go down a size in panties? I'll be staying in the Serenity Recovery House. Are maxi dresses the best options to wear besides moo-moos? How many pads should I pack for my tt and breast lift? Please advise on the necessities!!!! Thanks a mil!

Wish Pic

Hot! Thick! Sexy!

Excited. Anxious. Happy.

Under 2 weeks to go... I'm ready!

What's your weakness?

1 day post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience has been wonderful. I can't say 1 bad thing. From the girls in the office to Dr. Salama himself EVERYONE has been great. Dr. Salama takes his time with u. He explains the procedures and asks if u have any questions. He also looks like Prince minus the fro! Lol

Hey hun, how are you feeling? Any updated pics?
Congrats hun you look fab.. How did u get on at serenity?
Did you take pre op supplements?
Congrats on your surgery with Dr Salama! :) Hope you have a safe and speedy recovery!
How's it going shug.......?
It's going good. It's not as bad as I anticipated! Thank God!!!
That's good. How many girls w/ you? You know I'm going to be bugging you like crazy right....lol
We've got 5 girls in the house. All BBC except me! I feel so much better today.
I know I feel like the odd 1 too bc every1 is getting BBLs. That's good you, when u feel up to it I have a few ?s
I'm good baby. Whenever u wanna ask.
How many RX's did Dr. S give you and did you fill them in NC or FL.? For thr OTC items that are needed do the y differ greatly from the BBL list that has been floating around? How did you choose your size for the BA when you got to FL and did you bring a surgical bra? Have you lined up follow-up care in NC. I've been doing some cold calling......waiting on a response from a doc now. If you want I send you a PM?
I'll inbox u my cell number. That way we can talk.
Hey B....did you make it to Miami?
Hey baby. Yes I did. I'm in the recovery house. Everything went well. How bout u
I will be leaving the day you go into sx im there the 8 through the 18th
I'll be there on the 16th since I'm traveling from NC.
I am freaking out too! My doctor says it is normal. Sometimes it consumes me. I did have a great dream that I woke up and was so happy with the results!
Yes. I know it's nerves! :) The closer I get the more I experience these ups and downs. Overall I'm excited and I can't wait for it to be over... Just trying to get everything I need to travel...
I'm scheduled for sx 2-21-14 I'm traveling to Dominican Republic for my procedures, which r BBL, TT & Lipo, possibly BR but that depends how I do after those doc will measure HB level again to see if its safe to proceed.. I've had the bizzare scary dreams, I've felt guilt many emotions at once.. but u know what God will be there w us 100% right now I'm fearing the pain afterwards!.... Praying for u sis, thanks for sharing, gonna follow ur journey, we r here to help each other, welcome to the community!!
I had crazy dreams before my surgery, too. It's funny how your mind will do that to you. I am recovering from my MMO. Take a look at my posts, maybe that will help. I too got caught up reading the RS stories and freaked myself out. Most of the stories are wonderful, but some did scare me, especially when I was days away from surgery. I had to make myself stop reading the stories so I wouldn't freak myself out. I'm sure you will do great. Good luck!
Thank u so much. I will definitely check out your profile. When did u have your MMO? I hope your recovery isn't as bad as the dreams! # happy healing
I'm 5 days post op. My recovery has been great so far.