Getting Salamafied! - Aventura, FL

I am having a MMO with additional lipo with Dr....

I am having a MMO with additional lipo with Dr. Moises Salama in March. I've wanted this surgery for about 7 years and FINALLY got the balls to do it. I'm completely addicted to the stories I read on RS. Some really inspire me and others just plain scare me! Lol. I'm 35 w/ 2 of the most awesome kids on the planet, 18 & 11... Now that I've started paying for the procedure, my thoughts are everywhere. What do I bring? (I'm traveling for my surgery) How long will I have to stay out of town? Can I travel soon after? Should I go alone? What will I really feel like? The list goes on....
Don't hesitate to message me with questions. I did it all...breast lift, implants, full tummy tuck, lipo (flanks, inner thighs, outter thighs, tops of thighs, hips). I'm 32 & my kids are 14, 12 & 6. I'm excited for you!
You will not regret it...its painful, I won't lie, but that fades away within days...worth every penny!
Thank u so much. I've definitely followed u on your journey & I pray that I'm as optimistic as you've been. I've seen some horror stories that make me wonder.

Am I the only one? !?

Who has creepy thoughts about the surgery? Like maybe you won't wake up after surgery or you won't get the results you've fantasized about... The closer I get, the more weird my dreams and thoughts become... I know it's just nerves just hope I'm not the only one!
I'm scheduled for sx 2-21-14 I'm traveling to Dominican Republic for my procedures, which r BBL, TT & Lipo, possibly BR but that depends how I do after those doc will measure HB level again to see if its safe to proceed.. I've had the bizzare scary dreams, I've felt guilt many emotions at once.. but u know what God will be there w us 100% right now I'm fearing the pain afterwards!.... Praying for u sis, thanks for sharing, gonna follow ur journey, we r here to help each other, welcome to the community!!
I had crazy dreams before my surgery, too. It's funny how your mind will do that to you. I am recovering from my MMO. Take a look at my posts, maybe that will help. I too got caught up reading the RS stories and freaked myself out. Most of the stories are wonderful, but some did scare me, especially when I was days away from surgery. I had to make myself stop reading the stories so I wouldn't freak myself out. I'm sure you will do great. Good luck!
Thank u so much. I will definitely check out your profile. When did u have your MMO? I hope your recovery isn't as bad as the dreams! # happy healing

UGH!

I am absolutely pissed off about how much all these pre-order tests cost! I opted not to sign up for medical insurance through my company last year and I'm being penalized for it! All the pre-op tests are going to run me over $500. I understand having to pay BUT damn it's so expensive! Anyone else not insured and paying EVERYTHING out of pocket? Any tips?
I am freaking out too! My doctor says it is normal. Sometimes it consumes me. I did have a great dream that I woke up and was so happy with the results!
Yes. I know it's nerves! :) The closer I get the more I experience these ups and downs. Overall I'm excited and I can't wait for it to be over... Just trying to get everything I need to travel...

15 days & counting!

OK ladies. I've got 2 weeks and my mind is EVERYWHERE! For my chicas that have already been there and done it I have a question. .. did you bring regular bras to wear or only tshirts and tanks? Should I bring a change of clothes for all 10 days? Did u wear panties with your cg? Should I go down a size in panties? I'll be staying in the Serenity Recovery House. Are maxi dresses the best options to wear besides moo-moos? How many pads should I pack for my tt and breast lift? Please advise on the necessities!!!! Thanks a mil!

Wish Pic

I will be leaving the day you go into sx im there the 8 through the 18th
I'll be there on the 16th since I'm traveling from NC.

Hot! Thick! Sexy!

Excited. Anxious. Happy.

Under 2 weeks to go... I'm ready!

What's your weakness?

Hey B....did you make it to Miami?

1 day post op

Which recovery house did you stay at and how far is it fronb vanity?
Hey hun, how are you feeling? Any updated pics?
Congrats hun you look fab.. How did u get on at serenity?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience has been wonderful. I can't say 1 bad thing. From the girls in the office to Dr. Salama himself EVERYONE has been great. Dr. Salama takes his time with u. He explains the procedures and asks if u have any questions. He also looks like Prince minus the fro! Lol