Getting Salamafied! - Aventura, FL

I am having a MMO with additional lipo with Dr....

I am having a MMO with additional lipo with Dr. Moises Salama in March. I've wanted this surgery for about 7 years and FINALLY got the balls to do it. I'm completely addicted to the stories I read on RS. Some really inspire me and others just plain scare me! Lol. I'm 35 w/ 2 of the most awesome kids on the planet, 18 & 11... Now that I've started paying for the procedure, my thoughts are everywhere. What do I bring? (I'm traveling for my surgery) How long will I have to stay out of town? Can I travel soon after? Should I go alone? What will I really feel like? The list goes on....

Am I the only one? !?

Who has creepy thoughts about the surgery? Like maybe you won't wake up after surgery or you won't get the results you've fantasized about... The closer I get, the more weird my dreams and thoughts become... I know it's just nerves just hope I'm not the only one!

UGH!

I am absolutely pissed off about how much all these pre-order tests cost! I opted not to sign up for medical insurance through my company last year and I'm being penalized for it! All the pre-op tests are going to run me over $500. I understand having to pay BUT damn it's so expensive! Anyone else not insured and paying EVERYTHING out of pocket? Any tips?

15 days & counting!

OK ladies. I've got 2 weeks and my mind is EVERYWHERE! For my chicas that have already been there and done it I have a question. .. did you bring regular bras to wear or only tshirts and tanks? Should I bring a change of clothes for all 10 days? Did u wear panties with your cg? Should I go down a size in panties? I'll be staying in the Serenity Recovery House. Are maxi dresses the best options to wear besides moo-moos? How many pads should I pack for my tt and breast lift? Please advise on the necessities!!!! Thanks a mil!

Wish Pic

Hot! Thick! Sexy!

Excited. Anxious. Happy.

Under 2 weeks to go... I'm ready!

What's your weakness?

1 day post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience has been wonderful. I can't say 1 bad thing. From the girls in the office to Dr. Salama himself EVERYONE has been great. Dr. Salama takes his time with u. He explains the procedures and asks if u have any questions. He also looks like Prince minus the fro! Lol